Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered (PC)

Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered– State of Play June 2022 Announce Trailer I PC Games

Coming to PC on August 12th...

Oh boy, suddenly glad I never got around to playing it on my ps4 I bought to play it with (as well as a few other ps4 games at the time that are no longer exclusive like god of war, and as a spare Blu player). Yes!

Very excited, I wanted this one. Shame Miles Morales is coming later in Fall, but that isn't so bad.

Now that makes me wonder when Uncharted is coming. I had assumed that was the next game. Maybe they are having additional issues porting it over.

This will be a great excuse to replay Spider-man. I’d been thinking about playing it again but now I’ll wait until the PC release is out. Same with Miles. Even if they don’t give the game any graphical updates it will be great to be able to play it at 60fps with all the settings dialed up.

I'm way more excited to play the Spider-Man games on PC versus the Uncharted Collection...mainly because I never played the Spider-Man games...if Sony released all 4 Uncharted games on PC then maybe I'd feel different but only releasing Uncharted 4 along with Lost Legacy feels like a missed opportunity

Spider-Man is an amazing game, I recently played it and got the platinum trophy. It's a blast, and it's just a nice relaxing game too. Just web slinging around, especially way up high, they made it amazing.

Spider-Man is an amazing game, I recently played it and got the platinum trophy. It's a blast, and it's just a nice relaxing game too. Just web slinging around, especially way up high, they made it amazing.

Arkham City was also really fun for that reason...using the grapnel boost and gliding around high above the city

I'm way more excited to play the Spider-Man games on PC versus the Uncharted Collection...mainly because I never played the Spider-Man games...if Sony released all 4 Uncharted games on PC then maybe I'd feel different but only releasing Uncharted 4 along with Lost Legacy feels like a missed opportunity

I'd like to give Uncharted a try more personally because I never played the IP. And want to play one of the games before watching the movie.

But Last of Us 1/2 and Uncharted were my most anticipated PS games with Spider-man coming in second. So I am excited to get these confirmed so soon.

Now Horizon Forbidden West is what I really want but I think that will come late 2023.

You counted wrong there's 5 Uncharted games.

I would welcome the opportunity to replay Uncharted 1 to 3 in glorious 3440x1440 at 100 fps. All great games, although no 3 is the weakest.

Difficulty wise they may not be very challenging on k/m without dialling up the difficulty to the highest level.

Wrong. There isn't a PSP Uncharted game.

Golden-Abyss.jpg

because you said there wasn't a PSP Uncharted game...there was...I attached the picture in that post

You posted a picture of a PlayStation Vita game, not a PlayStation Portable game.
That's the equivalent of posting a picture of Super Mario 64, then proceeding to claim that you just proved that Mario 64 is available on the Super Nintendo.
You have no idea what you're talking about (as usual).

You posted a picture of a PlayStation Vita game, not a PlayStation Portable game.
That's the equivalent of posting a picture of Super Mario 64, then proceeding to claim that you just proved that Mario 64 is available on the Super Nintendo.
You have no idea what you're talking about (as usual).
The fuck you going on? I said there was a PSP Vita uncharted game. You said I was wrong. Someone corrected you.

The fuck you going on? I said there was a PSP Vita uncharted game. You said I was wrong. Someone corrected you.

I think I get what he means. There is a PSP and a PS Vita. There is no PSP Vita, but I think it is a common mistake and many people will call a PS Vita a "PSP Vita". If the Vita is in there, I'll know what you mean.

There is no such thing as a "PSP Vita". If you try and put Uncharted Golden Abyss into a PSP, it won't fit. Again, you have no idea what you are talking about. Golden Abyss is a Playstation Vita game, not a PSP game.

There is no such thing as a "PSP Vita". If you try and put Uncharted Golden Abyss into a PSP, it won't fit. Again, you have no idea what you are talking about. Golden Abyss is a Playstation Vita game, not a PSP game.
It doesn't matter which it's for, you were wrong that there were only 4.5 games.

It doesn't matter which it's for, you were wrong that there were only 4.5 games.

No, it does matter. It's important to know the platform you are on before you buy a video game or else it won't work and you've wasted your money.

You are a fucking idiot. You know I meant the Vita. I miss spoke so you try and turn it around to make it sound like you were still right.

Back