Marilyn Manson’s Maniacal MySpace Memo

HardOCP News

[H] News
Apparently the beautiful people are getting to Marilyn Manson. The guy went into some rant about the “soon-to-be-murdered-in-their-home press” saying bad stuff about him. Kinda idiotic (but not unexpected) coming from MySpace and all but it is good for a laugh I guess.

I can, but do not need to defend myself And the absurd accusations that the average press has clinged onto. If we need a nude photo of me to prove that I am far different than the soon-to-be-murdered-in-their-home press has decided to fabricate, that is easy. But if one more "journalist" makes a cavalier statement about me and my band, I will personally or with my fans help, greet them at their home and discover just how much they believe in their freedom of speech. I dare you all to write one more thing that you won't say to my face. Because I will make you say it. In that manner. That is a threat. Mm

I'd say something negative about his terrible band to his face.

I think there's 3 half decent songs he's released.

Awww, somebodies fewwings got huwt.

Honestly, Marilyn Manson hasn't been relevant for years, but the threats he's made won't go unanswered, one way or another.

Popular press is garbage and has been for years.Wasting natural resources and making more mush of what barely left of societies collective conscious.
I have no love for Marylin Manson, but I'd give all the tabloids and celeb press straight to the dumpster any day along with the ignoramus culture they help prosper.

Umm...considering he didn't name names, his threats are rather void of substance.

Its like pissing in the wind. It might sound like a great idea, but the only one thats affected is you.

General media generally annoys, I don't think thats a surprise to any normal person. The fact its starting to annoy a wanna be freak like Marilyn Manson is another story.

He had a few good songs, I'll admit to having owned a few of his CD's, but it wasn't his image that I liked, it was the music. The guy could have stood behind a black curtain and sang for all I cared. He's obviously still consumed with that image. Maybe its time for prop the career back up with another remake of a good song from the past! :D

I hate to use this over used and silly line but, "The Internet is Serious Business".

Poor kid, he is gonna end up being one of the beautiful people in cell block A if he isn't careful.

lol, making threats over the internet? thats always effective.

LOL! I thought this guy was smarter than this... when the Columbine massacre happened, he handled all the accusations pretty well... and now this? Lay off the weed, Manson...

Musically speaking, I kinda lost him when "Mechanical Animals" came out... too gay for my taste...

someone's mad their girlfriend dumped them...

I just can't understand how in the world would you lose interest in your girlfriend when you're next to Dita Von Teese... FFS
emot-ughh.gif

Manson, grow some fucking balls...

I haven't followed this retard for years, but is he referring to the rumors of him removing his bottom ribs so he could self-suck? or the rumor of him spooning out his eyeball? or are there more interresting rumors of this guy that only a select few know?

even if you dont like marilyn mansons music.. you have to respect him as a person and his insane amount of intelligence.. the guy would make us all look stupid..

I haven't followed this retard for years, but is he referring to the rumors of him removing his bottom ribs so he could self-suck? or the rumor of him spooning out his eyeball? or are there more interresting rumors of this guy that only a select few know?

lol there are so many damn rumors people have created over the years and none of them have ever been true..

How the fucking hell is the relevant to [H]? Shit just let him be. Like anyone really cares.

He massacred several songs one of them being Sweet Dreams (are made of this).

Why the hell would he get any publicity?

What a hypocrite, if it werent for freedom of speech he would have never released an album. Now he complains about people talking about him. Furthermore, if you dont want people talking about you, quit being such a damn attention whore with your musical style and wardrobe.

"But if one more "journalist" makes a cavalier statement about me and my band,"

What kind of cavalier statement did they make? Did someone call you a band of ghouls at a BBQ?

"But if one more "journalist" makes a cavalier statement about me and my band,"

What kind of cavalier statement did they make? Did someone call you a band of ghouls at a BBQ?

aww now see, MM is gonna have his/her way with you now...:)

manson's human too. sometimes the bullshit gets too much to just shrug off. and yet there are those who expect him to just turn a blind eye to things when it goes to that point just because he has before. yet I would bet half of you wouldn't turn a blind eye or deaf ear to someone saying shit about you, your family, or your kids if you got 'em.

maybe his band is the same thing for him. maybe he's tired of having to listen to slander and libel all damn day and being demonized for capitalizing on young impressionable minds and people who feel like they have no real outlet outside the music they listen to. you know, the same shit rappers get away with left and right while actively promoting negative lifestyle images of drug-dealing/drug-use, gangbanging, armed robbery and pimping.

just sayin' it might be a sign he needs to step back and chill before he does something he'll regret later.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Wow, he's still kicking around huh? Who knew.

Attention-seekers are all the same... make some darma to get in the press.

Whats more entertaining, reading about Marilyn Manson or all the tools in this thread calling him out?

No, I really don't think so.

+1

He clearly isn't all that smart, I mean did you read the drivel he wrote? Have you listened to his songs?

IMO his real problem is that pop music is now more shocking than his appearance.

When KISS fm is playing songs about girls kissing girls and taking rides on disco sticks, a pale face and whiny voice isn't going to get much publicity.

Oh and I'd like to publicly state that he and his band have little talent and an old routine. In fact if it would get him to "make me say it" I'd call him a cretin too. I just find it hard to be scared of Marilyn Manson. Internet tough guy ftl.

I bet the press get a laugh out of that. Marilyn is about as tough as Elton John.

"He has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original." -Alice Cooper

Ok I'll admit it... I like Manson's music -- most of it, that last album was garbage.

But I'm definently a fan of the music, not the man. The man creeps me out and makes me want to shower. Always has.

Whats more entertaining, reading about Marilyn Manson or all the tools in this thread calling him out?

HAHAHA, I just spent the last twenty minutes reading the first few pages of blog responses. WOW. It's like watching a mentally challenged kid playing darts with a blind guy. No matter who loses... we all win.

You know, I can't believe anyone still listens to this 'tard. He's freaking 40 and he's still content to do his lame schtick. The last time he was big news I was in high school... 15 years ago!

I'd say Manson's pretty smart. In Bowling for Columbine he had one of the most memorable segments in the film.

Back