Manly games on Wii

Climber

Supreme [H]ardness
Probably a misnomer I know, but got a Wii for the wife and have a couple co-op games, Just Dance and Mario Kart, but I'd like to maybe find something a little more uhm...not so kiddy on it.

Any recommendations? I had a wii a long time ago that I bought so I could play House of the Dead: Overkill but that was all I had for it.Any good RPG's, FPS, or something different that the PS3 or my PC won't give me?

Madworld is the first game I can think of. I've never played it, but it looks interesting.

The new Zelda thats coming out soon. Zelda Skyward Sword. I have been waiting for that game for a while now. That's the only game I can think of LOL, not many adult games exclusive to the Wii.

Resident Evil 4 is great.
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronnicles
Madworld
Bully: Special Edition
Goldeye 007
A bunch of Call of Duty games
Conduit 1 & 2
Dead Space: Extraction (best rail shooter I've played)
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
No More Heroes 1 & 2
Okami (forget Zelda, play this!)
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

What about a yoga game? It takes a real man to admit he's not afraid of stretching out a bit?

Monster Hunter Tri? Use the standard gamepad. Wii-mote is terrible. You can easily spend 200+ hours in that game if you like it. Not my thing. Too much grinding and work to hunt Monsters for me but my friend loves it.

house of the dead-overkill, just make sure the kids are in the bed before you play it since the F bomb is dropped about 500 times;)

No More Heroes and Metroid Prime. Also not a shooter and I'm not a golf guy but Tiger Woods with the WiiMotion+ is quite great.

The no more heroes games are great. You have to grind the first one a bit to get through it, but it's worth it to have the background info for the second game.

a true manly man will play whatever the **** he wants to play without worrying about what's manly or mature.

I second the list above as a good list of titles for teenagers and adults to play and enjoy.

there is nothing wrong with mario galaxy. Any man would know that under the mario hat is always a great game that can be quite enjoyable.

there is nothing wrong with mario galaxy. Any man would know that under the mario hat is always a great game that can be quite enjoyable.

Pfft.... I losing my mind waiting for the new Mario 3D Land for 3DS in 10 days.
Mario is the shit. Since 1987. Shake them haters.

Pfft.... I losing my mind waiting for the new Mario 3D Land for 3DS in 10 days.
Mario is the shit. Since 1987. Shake them haters.
From what I've read it sounds like Mario 3D is a weaker entry in the series... certainly compared to the Galaxy games. Hopefully the early impressions don't tell the whole story.

On the other hand Skyward Sword sounds great.

From what I've read it sounds like Mario 3D is a weaker entry in the series... certainly compared to the Galaxy games. Hopefully the early impressions don't tell the whole story.

On the other hand Skyward Sword sounds great.

Will be playing both this winter along with Mario Kart 7 and ....... BATTLEFIELD 3 on my PC.
Manly.

btw, weak game, I know...
Magazines:
GamesTM: 8 / 10
EDGE: 8 / 10
Famitsu: 38 / 40 - 10/10/9/9
Nintendo Power: 9 / 10
Official Nintendo Magazine: 91%

The only thing I ever use my Wii for is
Mario Kart
Mario Galaxy
Mario Party 8
Super Smash Brothers
Netflix when the fiance is hogging the roku.

btw, weak game, I know...
Magazines:
GamesTM: 8 / 10
EDGE: 8 / 10
Famitsu: 38 / 40 - 10/10/9/9
Nintendo Power: 9 / 10
Official Nintendo Magazine: 91%
Never said it was bad... lol. When I say weaker I mean like Mario Sunshine level, not Hotel Mario. :)

But regardless I haven't played it so those early impressions I read could certainly be wrong. I'm not a handheld gamer anyway so I won't be trying it.

Back