Mancave of the Day

Wow.. I don't know to appreciate his dedication or pity him for this lack of.. we'll call it inspiration outside of halo.

ok if you want to put a pic on the web where people will see you... don't do it in skinny jeans and wife beater lmao

needs a much bigger tv and a sound system to match

So someone has a bunch of Japanese Anime posters of the typical big boobed girls in skimpy clothes and they get a forehead stamp of "Nerd" someone has cardboard/styrofoam(?) gun shapes that he paints to look like the ones from Halo and it's a "man cave" ?

more of a "childcave", bet he invites little kids over too.

HA! GAAAAAAAYYYY!

Small TV, shitty apartment, douchebag. Mancave because he has fake Halo guns! :D

I was expecting something awesome. My sister could do better. Hell, half the [H] folk could (and do) do a lot better!

Nice collection of Halo guns, but aside from that, nothing special. Just a weak gaming couch, TV and games.

Ehhhhh... I'm not much of a "mancave" person. I share a lot of interests with my wife, so it'd be more of a <insert last name here>-cave. Basically it would be the living room we have now with a lot more space, some Dragon Age and Baldur's Gate stuff up on the wall, shelves for my Transformers collection, and desks and workstations for our laptops. We already have a nice media center with our two tvs and two Xbox 360's hooked up, but we would definitely make good use of some extra space.

damn if that qualifies as 'Mancave of the Day', mine must be Mancave of the Decade...technically that does not even qualify as a 'mancave' with all that light streaming in

This is a man cave?

Where are the scale models, where are the collectibles (besides the master chief helmet), where is anything besides some styrofoam cutouts, and a very empty room aside from an Xbox setup on a 42" TV?

I couldn't keep more than two console games at one time. Beat it and then trade it in.
Only MW1 and Gears survived.

Ehhhhh... I'm not much of a "mancave" person. I share a lot of interests with my wife, so it'd be more of a <insert last name here>-cave. Basically it would be the living room we have now with a lot more space, some Dragon Age and Baldur's Gate stuff up on the wall, shelves for my Transformers collection, and desks and workstations for our laptops. We already have a nice media center with our two tvs and two Xbox 360's hooked up, but we would definitely make good use of some extra space.

I did forget about mentioning the mini-fridge and the bottles of whisky I keep in my living room. I think that alone makes my living room about 10 times more awesome than that.

Underground? check!
Cinder block speaker stands and no paint on the walls? Check!

Fugly as all get out but just as powerful? Check!

My mancave wins!

DSC02021.jpg

Cinderblock speaker stands, huh? That's pretty manly. You win.

Underground? check!
Cinder block speaker stands and no paint on the walls? Check!

Fugly as all get out but just as powerful? Check!

My mancave wins!

DSC02021.jpg
Man we need a new thread [H] shittiest setups that could be fun

Halo? More like "boys with too much time on their hands cave..."

Sorry Steve...my definition of Man Cave is quite a bit different than this. ;-)

Where's the 70" TV?
Where's the Mythos Supertowers?
Where's the dual subwoofers?
Where's the dark painted walls?
Where's the $8,000 leather seating setup?
Where's the premium carpet?
Where's the sound insulation?

;-)

The Master Chief helmet was bad ass. For it to be an impressive man cave its missing alot. No big tv, no nice surround system, no bars or kegs.

Where's the 70" TV?

;-)

You forgot the $10K Desk.

Where's the 70" TV?

;-)

I'll take built in bar and pool table over $8K in seating. Your setup is more high end Home Theater than man cave. That said a high end theater can be part of a man cave.

Come on it isn't just halo guys. In the "overview pic" that shows the whole room you can see a glass and daedric sword from the Elder Scrolls. Just mostly Halo. :D

Back