Man Makes LED Engagement Ring

If the guy dialed it down so the illumination helped the diamonds stand out without immediately being obvious it was actively illuminated, he would have had something.

Right now it looks like prop for a B movie power ring of some kind.

If the guy dialed it down so the illumination helped the diamonds stand out without immediately being obvious it was actively illuminated, he would have had something.

Right now it looks like prop for a B movie power ring of some kind.

Now that's a million dollar idea. How can I invest in said business?

That ring is awesome! I would make a ring for myself also and have it so that when both rings are close to each other they light up or "bloom". He could sell those.

An illuminated "private" ring for males would seem a more practical application.

That ring is awesome! I would make a ring for myself also and have it so that when both rings are close to each other they light up or "bloom". He could sell those.

Cool idea except just to get one to light up requires a relatively large wrist contraption, so I don't think it could be done with just two rings.

It would be pretty cool if it was toned down. Made to be unseen and accent the real diamonds ONLY when your hands were right next to each other. Then I could see this as being something I'd want.

Will not go over so well at the theatre.... unless the person wearing it has gloves. But then again, who goes to the theatre anymore when you're engaged?

Will not go over so well at the theatre.... unless the person wearing it has gloves. But then again, who goes to the theatre anymore when you're engaged?

Cock ring bro. No one will see it until you get a chubby and the glow from you pants will bring all the girls to your yard. Yeah, you know it. Uh huh.

So... what I don't understand is how he got her to wear the transmitter. Clearly he can't wear it since it will illuminate immediately and therefore give himself away when he proposed.

Somewhere halfway through his plan failed but he kept going because it's just that damn cool.

Back