MalwareBytes Pro Lifetime Licenses $12, 2 For $22

Status
Not open for further replies.
will buy one, pm me.

can i use a license on a pc, uninstall it and then use on another pc?

Yes, can be uninstalled on one and installed on another. Please keep in mind that these only work on prior versions. They update just fine, automatically, but you have to turn off upgrading because they have gone to a yearly licensing model on newest version. Again, prior versions work perfectly.

I'd be interested, but I have to ask. If you have a "Lifetime" key, how can they prevent you from upgrading the version? Surely thats against the whole idea of a lifetime sub?

edit: Just checked their page. the lifetime key does work with any version.

I have a lifetime license, am I still covered?
If you previously purchased Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO, Malwarebytes will continue to honor your lifetime license for 2.0 and beyond. Your update to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium is free. You will be able to transfer your lifetime license to a newer computer whenever you decide to upgrade or if you reformat your computer, but lifetime licenses are not transferable between users

I'll take 2

Last edited:
If this is true, it is news to me, as up until about a month ago, they were not honoring them except on older versions. I will say YMMV because I have not confirmed otherwise directly myself.

All that being said, I can only guarantee these will work for a lifetime older versions up until 2.x. If they now work in newer versions, good, as that is how it should be.

Price is the same as advertised, [email protected] for Paypal payments.

I will send codes as soon as payment is received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back