• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

MacBooks Out

Cobreth said:
I think it's a great product for that price. The only thing I'd like to see is the glossy screen as an option (like on the MacBook Pro) -- I don't like having a glare on my laptop screen.


-Matt

I really like the glossy screen on my Dell. Its quite striking and everyone who sees it marvels. But I can see where you're coming from.
 
Right, I do think they look nice... until you catch a light in the reflection.


It does seem quite silly that it's not an even an option since it is on the MB Pro.

-Matt
 
I almost bought one of these yesterday, probly still will. Sucks that it doesn't have a graphics card tho. I would really like to play wow on my lappy.
 
NulloModo said:
Wouldn't you still imagine it would be transitioned over at the same time as the PowerMac G5? The reduced power and heat from Woodcrest seems like it would really benefit the Xserve's intended environment.
Oh, sure. But my point was that the CNN article (supposedly; I haven't read it myself) said the Power Mac will be the next and final PC to be transitioned. Thusly, the Xserve wasn't commented on at all.
 
Back
Top