• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Macbook panel replacement

Qtip42

[H]is Modness
Joined
Mar 16, 2000
Messages
6,726
Hey all, I'm in need of a new macbook cover panel (the panel with the apple logo on it), is there any way to order just this part?
 
922-7400 "Housing, Display, Rear"

922-7597 "Housing, Display, Rear, Black"

I know of a place you could probably order the part thats real close to you.
 
If it's still under warranty, Apple should fix it for you or send you the part under the DIY Repair section.
 
I'd like to order one just for a mod project. Is there any pricing information online?
 
i'd guess around $30 for either of the MacBook display housings. the MacBook Pro housing is probably quite a bit more than that.
 
im interested in buying the keyboard panel (whcih has keyboard and mouse built into it)

any ideas guys? Mb 13.3
 
Back
Top