Oct 7, 2006 #1 Q Qtip42 [H]is Modness Joined Mar 16, 2000 Messages 6,726 Hey all, I'm in need of a new macbook cover panel (the panel with the apple logo on it), is there any way to order just this part?
Hey all, I'm in need of a new macbook cover panel (the panel with the apple logo on it), is there any way to order just this part?
Oct 7, 2006 #2 T t5brick Supreme [H]ardness Joined Oct 26, 2001 Messages 7,447 922-7400 "Housing, Display, Rear" 922-7597 "Housing, Display, Rear, Black" I know of a place you could probably order the part thats real close to you.
922-7400 "Housing, Display, Rear" 922-7597 "Housing, Display, Rear, Black" I know of a place you could probably order the part thats real close to you.
Oct 7, 2006 #3 C CEpeep Supreme [H]ardness Joined Oct 23, 2004 Messages 6,061 If it's still under warranty, Apple should fix it for you or send you the part under the DIY Repair section.
If it's still under warranty, Apple should fix it for you or send you the part under the DIY Repair section.
Oct 8, 2006 #4 E execF00F n00b Joined Aug 21, 2005 Messages 40 I'd like to order one just for a mod project. Is there any pricing information online?
Oct 8, 2006 #5 T t5brick Supreme [H]ardness Joined Oct 26, 2001 Messages 7,447 i'd guess around $30 for either of the MacBook display housings. the MacBook Pro housing is probably quite a bit more than that.
i'd guess around $30 for either of the MacBook display housings. the MacBook Pro housing is probably quite a bit more than that.
Oct 15, 2006 #6 V Vanarak Gawd Joined Oct 14, 2006 Messages 602 im interested in buying the keyboard panel (whcih has keyboard and mouse built into it) any ideas guys? Mb 13.3
im interested in buying the keyboard panel (whcih has keyboard and mouse built into it) any ideas guys? Mb 13.3