Mac Pro case

shaden79

n00b
how difficult would it be to fit normal pc components into a mac pro chassis?

Thanks in advance,

Shaden79

There's some worklogs on this showing step by step how to do it if you search. It does take quite a bit of modding. If you have to ask, you probably aren't up to it.

could someone point me in the direction of finished new mac pro to pc conversion i have never really done any modding before but the idea of running a windows machine out of a mac pro has really picked my interest. i have done some Google searches but i only ever came across older generation mac pro conversions. if any one could link me to a current mac pro conversion work log or how to i would be really grateful.

Thanks in Advance,
Shaden79

Why would you spend all that time and money putting "windows capable components" into a Mac Pro case?

I dunno...

Why would you spend all that time and money putting "windows capable components" into a Mac Pro case?

I dunno...

Because he can. Isn't that what case modding is all about? A challenge? I say if the OP is up to it, go for it.

I've seen a really good work-log about an older EVGA uATX SLI board setup in an Mac case. I can't seem to find it via Google. To the OP, get some Dremel training. Anything is possible with a Dremel :)

Back