• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Low Budget Upgrade ideas...

Tkachuk

n00b
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
8
First post here...TIA for any suggestions.
What I have now...
DFI Lanpart Pro875B w/ P4 3.0c
2gig OCZ DDR pc3200
Powercolor x1650xt AGP
2 SATA HD's RAID 0
Thermaltake 500w PSU

I don't have the $$ for DDR2 and a new PCI-E card now and was thinking of maybe ebaying the mobo and cpu and getting a C2D e4300 and the ASRock 4CoreDual-VSTA.
I just surf and play FPS games for the most part. Don't OC much anymore but hear the 4300 likes that treatment.
Is there a better low-cost socket 939 and AMD combination i should also consider?
 
sounds like a good idea. wait for the price drops in april, though. don't go with s939.
 
I concur. Wait for the price drops on April 22nd and don't go with S939. It's pretty much a dead platform now.
 
Back
Top