Looks a little low, is it a 128bit card? Is texture acceleration enabled? How are your games playing? Acceptable? The games may or maybe not be relevent because they may not play to their potential though so forget about that. Hmm..
It's a 256bit card, 128megs. doom 3 performance doesn't seem too much better than my old rig in sig.
AA and AF are set to application pref, cant set them off in ati display options (cant set them lower than 2x), vsync is off. The settings on 3dmark are all default, as i can't change them.
I just ran 3dmark03 again, with almost everythign set to performance and i got 51xx, very disappointed to say the least. What else do you guys think it could be?
I get much more closer to 6k (like around 5700-5800) with my rig, and I'm on a AthlonXP @ 2.34, 512 mb 3200 in Single Channel at 6-2-3-3.0, and a 9700 Pro at 366 core and 355 memory.
I feel for you. Try running 3dmark 01 and seeing if that is in line. Maybe it's just 03? Also, try changing drivers, try some bios tweaking.
I would have to agree it seems very low. My system is mostly a bargain bin, other than my video card.
AMD XP3000+
512MB PC3200
nForce2 generic MOBO
ATI X800PRO