Lot of 6 WD20EARS (2TB Green)

Is the circuit board on the back of the drive on the bare carpet ?

Nothing wrong with a bit of something called static electricity! Its good for the soul.

It did not scream scam to me. I bid to my max but reserve not met. I guess I won't win these..

Is the circuit board on the back of the drive on the bare carpet ?

Nothing wrong with a bit of something called static electricity! Its good for the soul.

It's ok. He used this; :D
static%20guard.jpg

Simply placing PCBs on carpet means it will explode from static electricity!
Are you guys 12? Did you wear your cute little wrist-straps when you built your own computers?

I have never lost a device to static electricity.
Either way, if a drive arrives DOA I will happily take it back (as also detailed in the auction)

Also, what "screams scam" here? Its an ebay/paypal auction and you are pretty protected as a seller and buyer. I didn't want to use the FS/FT forum with such a "noobie" account, hence ebay.

Last edited:
I did not really like the placement on the carpet but that did not stop me from putting my max bid in or even cause me to subtract from my bid.

hah i have about 5x 3.5" and 6x 2.5" hdds plus other electro all on the carpet and nothing failed me.
static some day i will lost device from it.
but lost device than lost my brain.

Designed for high-capacity and high-performance systems, the Western Digital Caviar is an internal hard drive that has a storage capacity of 2 TB, letting you store all your valuable data. This Western Digital internal HDD is designed to have a 3.5-inch form factor, making it suitable for use with desktop computers. A SATA interface in this Western Digital internal HDD enables high-speed and efficient data transfer, helping this 3.5-inch drive enhance your multimedia and gaming experience. With a 64 MB cache memory, this 3.5-inch drive lets you search stored records in seconds. Thus, the Western Digital Caviar is the ideal choice to enhance your computing applications.
One of my friend told me that I can have a try..

Local pickup available? I'm near Victorville and go there every weekend or so

Also, I think the guys screaming SCAM are just kidding, OP. They're probably trying to scare away potential competition (anyone who actually works on computers knows that you taking a pic of them on a carpet is about as likely to kill them as rain is a car engine)

If this was a deal I could grab hold of in Australia, I'd so grab those. 15TB's and still need moar space.

Local pickup available? I'm near Victorville and go there every weekend or so

Also, I think the guys screaming SCAM are just kidding, OP. They're probably trying to scare away potential competition (anyone who actually works on computers knows that you taking a pic of them on a carpet is about as likely to kill them as rain is a car engine)

I can certainly offer local pickup, if you win the item via eBay just request an invoice and I will remove the shipping cost. We can meet somewhere neutral around I-15 and Bear Valley (perhaps Lowe's or the mall).

If this was a deal I could grab hold of in Australia, I'd so grab those. 15TB's and still need moar space.

Sorry, I have had bad experiences shipping international.

Thought you needed 50 post to be able to sell something.

I am sure that is the case for the FS/FT forum, however the eBay forum offered no restrictions.

Back