I am looking for a power suppy in the 500w to 600w range.
I currently have an Orion 485w that doesn't feel like its giving out enough power and is causing my computer to slow down.
I also have an ATI Radeon HD 5750 Video Card, which in my opinion is the source of the power sucking.
So basically Power Supply in the 500 to 600 range. Good power supply for a good price. I will not spend $500 on a power supply for my machine.
I am tired at the time of this posting. I have a high chance of misspelings and I weill stop typing now,
I currently have an Orion 485w that doesn't feel like its giving out enough power and is causing my computer to slow down.
I also have an ATI Radeon HD 5750 Video Card, which in my opinion is the source of the power sucking.
So basically Power Supply in the 500 to 600 range. Good power supply for a good price. I will not spend $500 on a power supply for my machine.
I am tired at the time of this posting. I have a high chance of misspelings and I weill stop typing now,