Looking for MATX Tower

Prim3

Gawd
I am looking between

SILVERSTONE TJ08-B Black Aluminum front panel, SECC body
Lian Li PC-A03 Black Aluminum case

Trying to figure out which would be the smallest and can hold my BFG 275 with out it hitting anything.Or if anyone has a suggestion on one. Ordering asap

NSK 3480 (yes it will fit 275; I have a 260 in mine)

Although, since you mention small, check out this thread. If you are not leary some small case modifications, you can fit quite alot in the case (I have placed, a 285, three HDs, one optical, a sound card and an overclocked 8400 in this case for my friend.)

Microfly/Apevia/Chiefmax cube

Last edited:
Naw... I want a tower not a cube. I am just torn between the Lian-li or the silver stone and now seeing that cooler master is the extact same thing as the silverstone but a lot less I am even more confused. But I do kinda want something with firewire on the front because of a copy of drives I have are fire wire.

I'd go for either the 340/341 cases. Far more cost effective. I mean do you really want to spend the extra $50 for front panel firewire?

Lian-Li PC P80 case. It's huge & has 10 pci card expansion slots in back. Silverpcs.com has it for best price $325 + shipping. It will fit any matx mobo.

Lian-Li PC P80 case. It's huge & has 10 pci card expansion slots in back. Silverpcs.com has it for best price $325 + shipping. It will fit any matx mobo.

Don't think that was the point of "looking for a matx tower". It's pretty obvious that a matx will fit in most full tower cases.

I'd go for either the 340/341 cases. Far more cost effective. I mean do you really want to spend the extra $50 for front panel firewire?

Well... that's true... I think I am gonna order one I am still leaning to the A03 because it's all alum and it it will be a wee bit lighter to carry around.

BTW If I wanted case to have 1000 places to put stuff I don't think I would have bought an matx case. I am just saying.

I had Silverstone TJ08 in Black. Its very nice and small case. I have just one big problem with this case. Horrible system for mounting HDD. When you mount classic 3,5 HDD, You will have big problem with compatability with a lot of CPU coolers. If this case was about 5 cm longer. It will be great.

Lian Li TJ03
I see two small problems:
Small exhaust fan in the back.
Placeing of USB port from the right side.

Great case is Antec Mini P180. But the dimension are probably too big for your purpose.

Back