• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for cooling parts...

Chasepwner

n00b
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
10
Hi, I'm looking for a VGA cooler for under $50 and a CPU cooler for under $50. I'm planning to overclock, so all suggestions will be considered. Here is what I'm planning to overclock...

AMD 3800 X2 socket 939
eVGA 7800GT PCI-E

By the way... when I do overclock these, how far do you think I can get at a stable temp?


Thanks!!
 
i wouldnt know...but just dont overclock too much...and when your tryin too overclock take baby steps going higher
 
I'd use the Zalman VF900 on your video card. Quiet and a good cooler.
 
probably find a zalman 9500 from someone on these forums for a good deal. thats a pretty good cooler from the reviews i've read. i've used the zalman 7000 with the blue led and it was pretty nice :D
 
Zalman VF900 and Scythe Infinity. Those should fit the bill. The Infinity I believe is a little over $50, but it's worth a few more bucks.
 
Yep, that's the one. Pretty much the best air cooler on the market, aside from the Titan Amanda/Vigor Monsoon, which use TECs so they really aren't "air" coolers per se.
 
Back
Top