D
Deleted member 88227
Guest
I'm not sure where I got the link from, but it was on here somewhere someone was showing that going with more than 2 cores on CPUs didn't really give THAT much increase in gaming performance and linked to a site that proved that theory. I had the link saved on my other computer, but sadly it's now gone forever. 
The article basically wanted to show how single, double, triple and quad core CPUs effected games with charts. It defiantly showed an increase from single to double, but from double on up the increase wasn't really all that much higher (not linear for sure)
Anyone care to help me out?
The article basically wanted to show how single, double, triple and quad core CPUs effected games with charts. It defiantly showed an increase from single to double, but from double on up the increase wasn't really all that much higher (not linear for sure)
Anyone care to help me out?