Looking for a stable and durable PSU.

jhego

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,448
I will be building my comp next week. I need to get a solid PSU to power 2 7800GT's SLI. I need something that's the best bang for your buck type.I wouldn't want to spend a lot but I mean if it sorta expensive but it will last me for a while and can't pass up on it then i'll take it. What do you guys recommend?
 
It's a Fortron server PSU adapted for SLI use - one 36A 12v rail. Being an older design it's not the most efficient or quiet unit out there, but it will hold its own with anything short of a Zippy or PC P&C.
 
Oklahoma Wolf said:
It's a Fortron server PSU adapted for SLI use - one 36A 12v rail. Being an older design it's not the most efficient or quiet unit out there, but it will hold its own with anything short of a Zippy or PC P&C.
At $86 it is your "Best Bang for the Buck". :D
 
Back
Top