I'm looking for a new TV Tuner for my room PC. Currently we have standard analog cable, but we have a few free digital local channels that I recently found on my new 42" LCD TV. I'd like to be able to pick those up in my room as well, along with the standard analog channels.
The system will be running Win XP Pro.
The tuner can be PCI, PCI-E x1, or x4.
I'm used to Leadtek WinFast TV Tuner cards, but am open to other brands if it's nice.
I probably won't be doing much recording on my room PC as I turn it off when I am not watching it due to heat output in my room.
It will be used on a 19" or so monitor. Currently I have a 19" CRT, but am planning to get a 19" or larger LCD monitor to replace it.
What are your suggestions?
Thanks
The system will be running Win XP Pro.
The tuner can be PCI, PCI-E x1, or x4.
I'm used to Leadtek WinFast TV Tuner cards, but am open to other brands if it's nice.
I probably won't be doing much recording on my room PC as I turn it off when I am not watching it due to heat output in my room.
It will be used on a 19" or so monitor. Currently I have a 19" CRT, but am planning to get a 19" or larger LCD monitor to replace it.
What are your suggestions?
Thanks