Looking for a new case..

Digital Viper-X-

[H]F Junkie
Which is easy to manage cable wise, and has sufficient cooling. Previously had a Corsair 650D and loved it, also had a Bitfenix Ghost, which I liked look and functionality wise (apart from the side panels being 1990s style for mounting back on)

Any suggestions?

Which is easy to manage cable wise, and has sufficient cooling. Previously had a Corsair 650D and loved it, also had a Bitfenix Ghost, which I liked look and functionality wise (apart from the side panels being 1990s style for mounting back on)

Any suggestions?

Love my Fractal Define S. Great cable management, looks amazing.

Built a few in the ATX and mATX versions of the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv and couldn't be more impressed with the build quality and fit and finish. Definitely my recommendation after using them recently.

Both of those look good, though I'm sort of leaning to something a bit bigger. Was eyeballing the Corsair 780t, or similar in size (Full tower)

Have a friend that has the 780t. For such a good looking case, it's airflow is restricted/poor. His 1080ti keeps overheating in it with the side panel on. Unsure how many fans he's purchased to fix the issue, but he's unhappy with it. If you want a "real full tower" with great airflow and plenty of room to work with along with really good cable management, look into the Phanteks Enthoo Primo. I love mine! I have to say the Primo might be a bit too large for some people.

I've got a big HAF case that I'll be selling soon. Large fans, very quiet. http://www.coolermaster.com/case/full-tower/haf-932/

People might not like the size, but it's a great case. Has options for LOTS of fans, I just have the front, top, side and rear (yep, you can add more).

Thanks for the input.

Have a friend that has the 780t. For such a good looking case, it's airflow is restricted/poor. His 1080ti keeps overheating in it with the side panel on. Unsure how many fans he's purchased to fix the issue, but he's unhappy with it. If you want a "real full tower" with great airflow and plenty of room to work with along with really good cable management, look into the Phanteks Enthoo Primo. I love mine! I have to say the Primo might be a bit too large for some people.

Really? the reviews on the case seem to be very good, my poorly vented Bitfenix had no issue keeping a 1080ti cool while mining or gaming with case closed.

Anyway, that Enthoo looks freaking awesome on the outside, but it looks so cramped inside :X

Yeah the Enthoo is really nice, but crampy. I was looking at it while I was case shopping, but most, if not all, of my cases were "full towers", but cramped inside. Very little space to work with and horrible wire management. I was looking at MM's UFO along with CaseLabs, but then saw the Primo and fell in love. I've got 2 480 rads and only using one. The airflow is superb and wire management is a breeze. The Primo isn't for everybody as it's labeled as a "Full Tower" when in reality it's a "Super Tower" because it's alot larger than a nominal Full Tower case.

Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for. I'll keep my eyes open on the this thread.

I caved and got the 780T today, they had only left one in stock, but I'm waiting a week to build anyway as monitor is taking that long. So I might change. The Primo def looks awesome as hell

I like to scour craigslist for those custom lga775 etc builds and recently got a complete system antec nine hundred case with 850w rosewill for $80. Great case with tons of fans built in.

Both of those look good, though I'm sort of leaning to something a bit bigger. Was eyeballing the Corsair 780t, or similar in size (Full tower)

if you're on a budget take a look at the phantek enthoo pro(windowed or windowless), cable management is really good and the case has room for anything and everything.

P3 was on sale $55, after a rebate, last month.

Nzxt s340 elite was just on sale for same price and rebate.

I thought I'd try a define C but my GPU doesn't fit with an AIO.

Grrrr......

Built a few in the ATX and mATX versions of the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv and couldn't be more impressed with the build quality and fit and finish. Definitely my recommendation after using them recently.
Amazing case, I have seen a few done up and I wish I purchased it myself if it wasnt for the price.

Small case, but the fractial meshify c is awesome for cables. The NZXT H line is also really good.

Check out the Riotoro cr1280, my personal case at the moment...the new corsair carbide series looks promising as well.

I have an affinity for CaseLabs, but I am fully aware that it wont fit into everyone' budget - pretty much everything they make is top notch and a better value than just about everything else in its type/price range - however that type/price range is $250+ . For lower cost, off the shelf cases I've had good experiences with Corsair (notably the Obsidian line), Fractal Design, and Phanteks.

Any suggestions?

if manage cable wise, and sufficient cooling is a must for you also you're into water-cooling the TT 900 might be too big for you but IMO it's the best looking tower case on the market that money can buy but it's not for everyone, but if you like small tower cases just use the Fractal Design.

Last edited:
Look at the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M.

It has great airflow, tons of room, easy to build in and looks sharp.

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Pro-M-TemperedGlass.html

Here's mine

awgQ4Ka.jpg

Nice build but small with some room to build in not tons if you want tons of room look here

_MG_5336.jpg

Any suggestions?
Here's a 2 image of my old setup with The Corsair 760T and as you can see, it has plenty of room for managing cable for a nice clean look!
0Rxrbdf.jpg

FMQRkpw.jpg

so, I had a change of heart :p my server needed a new case, and got the 780T from the main rig.. the main rig got a Core P3 TG instead

Going to look into wall mounting options right now it sits next to the monitor, I could sqeeze it in behind, but then the monitor will cover it all :X

Honestly, this is one of the best cases I have worked on, cable management, tools included (a tool to
tighten the stand offs!) just everything about it in general, is awesome :)

The only problem I see, is that for SLI, I'll have to go back to the standard videocard orientation, it would be too tight there for 2 cards.

20180803_011656.jpg
20180803_015109.jpg
20180804_115023.jpg

Back