• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a good led flashlight under $50

I bet you can get a good Streamlight for $30. They are really good- I put them on my guns
 
There's one out there that's green and black with a rechargeable cell for cheap. Good reviews I've been thinking of getting one. I think you can get 2 for $16.
 
I bought a couple of these from Amazon a couple of months ago, they were pretty inexpensive, $8 for the pair with no batteries.
IMG_1731.JPG
 
  • Like
Reactions: MTDEW
like this
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I bought a fat one off eBay about a year ago. It uses 4 18650 batteries. It's insanely bright. It will light up the entire back yard. Made me go holey shit first time I fired it up. Unfortunately I haven't seen them on eBay since.
 
Back
Top