CPU/MB and ram
Running a 4800+ 1.5 gigs of ram and a asus a8r-mvp mb
I need to upgrade
I've been eyeing the q6600, I've heard people talk about the 8400 also ... but I like to mutitask like crazy; nothing fancy for graphics programs but I do like to play games and do other things at the same time.
So would you go with 6600? if so which mb?
is this a good one DFI LanParty Dark DK P35-T2RS
or would you recommend something else?
as far as heatsink is concerned any suggestions for a cheap one or use retail?
and mem ... what speed and brand
thanks
Running a 4800+ 1.5 gigs of ram and a asus a8r-mvp mb
I need to upgrade
I've been eyeing the q6600, I've heard people talk about the 8400 also ... but I like to mutitask like crazy; nothing fancy for graphics programs but I do like to play games and do other things at the same time.
So would you go with 6600? if so which mb?
is this a good one DFI LanParty Dark DK P35-T2RS
or would you recommend something else?
as far as heatsink is concerned any suggestions for a cheap one or use retail?
and mem ... what speed and brand
thanks