• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Looking for a Fan Template

RBall151

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
120
I can't find an actual real size fan template anywhere..
I need an 88mm fan template so I can cut a new hole in my case.
Does anyone have a link? A while ago I saw a .zip somewhere...
 
here

this is a little more than you need, but save it to your computer and you'll always have it when you need it. that's what i did;)
 
Use the fan. Drill your four bolt holes, draw lines from them corner to corner and *tada* the center for the holesaw
 
Originally posted by PS-RagE
Use the fan. Drill your four bolt holes, draw lines from them corner to corner and *tada* the center for the holesaw

Yeah I wish I would have bought a holesaw drill bit. BUT they are like $35 bucks...what a rip off for only using it like 3 times.
 
80mmfan.jpg
92mmfan.jpg
120mmfan.jpg
 
Back
Top