Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Craigslist FTW! Ebay is full of full of shit scammers and people trying to sell junk as new. And also, ebay does not care if you get scammed, believe me the policy for "you're protected!" is all full of loopholes and non-payment.. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH IT! Ebay does not pay you if you follow their guidelines in their protection plan, they just make up excuses and shoo you away. Like I said, I have proof and all they dont pay up. Ebay/paypal does not care about you, just taking your $$$!
You are going to have a damn hard time finding one cheaper than $200. Even if they sold refurbished ones they would be more than that.
Its very rare to find a high end phone cheaper than the subsidized price.
That's why you go through Amazon wireless. They are internet phone sellers that don't own land/storefront, so they can offer more phones at a cheaper price.
That's why I got my EVO for $99 ($200+ cheaper than the sprint. com website after price...... plus sales tax you have to pay at sprint!)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.h...rds=B003N9B3CY&url=search-alias%3Delectronics
Amazonwireless had it for cheaper than ANYONE (believe me, I hate wasting money) even had it cheaper than walmart. They had it for @ $99 shipped with free 2-day shipping when I got my new EVO4G. Since your girl has sprint already, you have 2 options. You can either choose UPGRADE an existing sprint account or make a new account for yourself. If you make a new plan for yourself, it will probably be a little cheaper for the EVO 4G as you are put down as a new customer which usually gets the biggest phone discounts.