Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
threedd97 said:You know how they always say "Free upgrade to 19" LCD Monitor!"... well that's how they make up for a "free" upgrade.
How how how!?!?!?!?!?!Darknyt said:I got mine direct from Logitech for the sweet price of free.
Thank you, Logitech.
Darknyt said:I got mine direct from Logitech for the sweet price of free.
Thank you, Logitech.
Hobbit89 said:How how how!?!?!?!?!?!
Lucky................. jk lol
Darknyt said:Notice how both of us free loaders have the Z-680 in our sig? There's your clue . . . three little letters . . . . RMA.![]()
Xeero said:and just to let ya know, farty bass lovers will absolutely fall in love with the logitechs.
aZn_plyR said:it aint farty if ya have the right equipmentand I agree leaving it out of the box and listening to it is totally horrible. the bass level they leave on is like half way..