• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

logitech Z-5500

unzipu21

n00b
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
48
wondering if someone could tell me why the logitech z-5500 is almost $200 more at dell than it is at places like newegg and zipzoom fly.umm if this is not the right place for this sorry wasnt sure :D just looking for input
 
You know how they always say "Free upgrade to 19" LCD Monitor!"... well that's how they make up for a "free" upgrade.
 
threedd97 said:
You know how they always say "Free upgrade to 19" LCD Monitor!"... well that's how they make up for a "free" upgrade.

QFT bigtime...

and if you wanna get teh z-5500... no reason at all getting it at Dell hehe...
 
Dell sells them for a little over $200 every so often.

I got mine for $175 from Dell ;)
 
I got mine direct from Logitech for the sweet price of free.

Thank you, Logitech.
 
Darknyt said:
I got mine direct from Logitech for the sweet price of free.

Thank you, Logitech.
How how how!?!?!?!?!?!


Lucky................. jk lol
 
update

i talked to a dell rep he tried to tell me that the price on the speakers were the same as other retails stores.I sent him a link he said thats not a dell link they are here and posted dell's link.I thought it was funny then on top of that he tried to tell me that was a good price from dell.ummmmmmmmmmm..........ok :D
 
I think the lessons here are:

1) Companies can sell things for whatever they want
2) If Dell is charging twice as much as everyone else, just don't buy from them
 
Hobbit89 said:
How how how!?!?!?!?!?!


Lucky................. jk lol

Notice how both of us free loaders have the Z-680 in our sig? There's your clue . . . three little letters . . . . RMA. :)
 
Darknyt said:
Notice how both of us free loaders have the Z-680 in our sig? There's your clue . . . three little letters . . . . RMA. :)


HAHA.. true.. but I didn't do it on purpose like you did! :p

the fuse on my z-680's blew up... I didn't know it had a fuse I called up Logitech.. they sent me a new z-5500 for free... I fiddled with the z-680's and saw a fuse holder thing in the back.. switch it with a new one and BAMM!! :D
 
it's about 13 inches tall.. and around 15-16 inches long from back to front and 13 inches wide too
 
and just to let ya know, farty bass lovers will absolutely fall in love with the logitechs.
 
Xeero said:
and just to let ya know, farty bass lovers will absolutely fall in love with the logitechs.

it aint farty if ya have the right equipment :p and I agree leaving it out of the box and listening to it is totally horrible. the bass level they leave on is like half way..
 
aZn_plyR said:
it aint farty if ya have the right equipment :p and I agree leaving it out of the box and listening to it is totally horrible. the bass level they leave on is like half way..

What kind of right equipment would that be?
 
Back
Top