Hey,
I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten to hear the x-540's. I'm guessing they're new, since they're not even on logitech's site from what I can tell. Here's a link to them at BB:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7951139&st=x-540&type=product&id=1152836586066
The speakers look entirely different and they have a control pod instead of having the controls on the speaker. Anyone notice anything else different? They seem the same other than that. I need some new speakers and i'm wondering if I should go for these or find the x-530's somewhere else.
Jason
I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten to hear the x-540's. I'm guessing they're new, since they're not even on logitech's site from what I can tell. Here's a link to them at BB:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7951139&st=x-540&type=product&id=1152836586066
The speakers look entirely different and they have a control pod instead of having the controls on the speaker. Anyone notice anything else different? They seem the same other than that. I need some new speakers and i'm wondering if I should go for these or find the x-530's somewhere else.
Jason