Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700 $59.99

I have all the G mouses lol. The G700 is by far my favorite. It has the ergo of the MX's and the Performance of a G9x and wireless of G7. I used my G7 until the batteries stopped charging lol. So glad the G700 is easily replaced with a eneloop. In fact I might pick up a second G700.

Price down to $39.40 now. This is a hot deal. Oh wait, you linked us to the G9.. here is the correct link for the G700 http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wire...s&ie=UTF8&qid=1362122442&sr=1-1&keywords=G700 My sidewinder X8 died/batteries won't hold charge even after trying new batteries, and my steelseries diablo mouse is too small for my hand and not wireless. It's been far too long since I had a proper logitech mouse. I'd like a taller mouse again I miss using the MX518.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Damn, I would have been all over the G700 if it was $40. :(

Time to go wireless and use my MX518 for something else

Damn, I would have been all over the G700 if it was $40. :(

Time to go wireless and use my MX518 for something else

I prefer to game with a wired mouse but sometime you need a wireless mouse and the G700 for this price is probably the best wireless gaming mouse for the money.

Would I notice any delays or have the occasional split-second signal losses?

Damn, i just paid $70 for it 2 days ago, does Amazon offer rebates in this situation? Hasn't even been delivered yet.

Damn, i just paid $70 for it 2 days ago, does Amazon offer rebates in this situation? Hasn't even been delivered yet.

They must have changed the price right after you ordered, it was the same price 2 days ago when I almost ordered it along with the G710+.

Temped... Right now I have G500 + G510 mouse and keyboard setup, which is still in good condition. Thinking about this G700 along with the G710+ now since both are on sale at Amazon. But the lack of LCD on the 710+ is stopping me from pulling the trigger on this combo right now as I run all of my monitoring through the keyboard LCD as opposed to OSD.

Last edited:
for you impatient ones, best buy has it for the same price. Since Amazon charges taxes in a lot of states now, gives you the same price and you get to play with it this weekend and faster return if you don't like it.

Wow, same price as black Friday... Excellent deal.. 60 bucks for a wireless gaming logitech mouse rocks

Back