Logitech MXDuo Keyboard Problem

Emmo213

n00b
For Christmas for I was given the MX Duo. I installed it just like it says in the instructions but nothing worked. Since then, I've figured out that the mouse will work as long as the keyboard is not plugged in. If the keyboard is plugged in, neither the keyboard nor mouse works. This is true for both PS/2 and for USB. Is there something I'm missing or is something defective? Batteries in both are new and there's not a distance problem with the receiver.

Originally posted by defcom_1
hmm...time to contact logitech then.

well, it's not quite a combination, so just for clarification, I'll rule out any misconfiguration. . .

The USB cable with the power cable plugged into it goes into a USB port, and that's it.

You have to follow the instructions and hit the connect button on both devices and the base in the order that it tells you to do so.

That's all I can really think of that could go wrong and cause that problem -- otherwise, a tech support call or forum post is needed :D

You know, my MX Duo keyboard has been giving me problems where I don't always get a response from keystrokes. Threw in a new set of batteries, same effect. Is interference from my monitor a possible cause, or do I have a more sinister problem?

AR – yes, I tried just the USB with the power cable and no PS2. Still nothing.

Contraves – I tried USB keyboard support set to both through the OS and through the BIOS. Still nothing.

Back