Logitech MX518 Mouse $18 MIR Newegg.com

Bah i was just about to post this. Awesome deal, everyone I know I game with loves this mouse and this is the cheapest it has been since the those Target clearance deals. Picking up a spare.

in before the 15 reposts of this thread.

and yes, before the arguing begins: This is the best gaming mouse. You can not go to a Lanwar with without seeing a few hundred of these.

Limit two (2) rebates per product per household as determined by Logitech
in its sole discretion.

Ordered one for my little brother. I love the quality and ergonomics of the mouse as I have two G5's already. For the price, this promo can not be beat.

Bah i was just about to post this. Awesome deal, everyone I know I game with loves this mouse and this is the cheapest it has been since the those Target clearance deals. Picking up a spare.

...This is the best gaming mouse. You can not go to a Lanwar with without seeing a few hundred of these.

Both of these. When I saw it in my inbox, I thought Santa would be chillin on my couch with some milk and cookies!

yeah i think im going to buy two more.

one for my incoming laptop and a spare!

in before the 15 reposts of this thread.

and yes, before the arguing begins: This is the best gaming mouse. You can not go to a Lanwar with without seeing a few hundred of these.

Limit two (2) rebates per product per household as determined by Logitech
in its sole discretion.

Way to provoke a fight haha. Best gaming mouse is an opinion now people.. lets not get miss lead :p

Picked one up as a spare as well. Still using a MX510 and it's been great so far.

tempted to get this as a backup mouse but my Razer Lachesis refuses to quit on me..

Thanks OP, made it before selling out.

Man, if a very good deal gets on slickdeals, it's gone fast.

I think I am going to start stocking up on these things.

I'm just getting a bad feeling that they are about to do what they always do with things that are good. Discontinue it for something craptastic.

This mouse should never die. Hell, I accidently left mine hooked to my wifes computer and she, who doesn't game, claimed it as her favorite overall general mouse she's ever used and I had to buy another.

Oh, and sold out again...

I think I am going to start stocking up on these things.

I'm just getting a bad feeling that they are about to do what they always do with things that are good. Discontinue it for something craptastic.

This mouse should never die. Hell, I accidently left mine hooked to my wifes computer and she, who doesn't game, claimed it as her favorite overall general mouse she's ever used and I had to buy another.

Oh, and sold out again...

I'm sure at some point they will discontinue it. Mine original 518 from 2005 is still running perfectly! I do agree that I might have to buy 1 or 2 of these as backups.

I've got the G7 which seems to be the wireless version of this, and I've been in love with it for years now.

I'm still using my 518 from '06, or '07. It replaced my IntelliMouse Explorer.

I am wondering, though, if this is Logitech's most popular mouse, and how many did they sell over the years.

Bah. I killed my MX518 and I need this to go back in stock. Best mouse IMO...only one I've used for years, and all my friends have them too.

I'm sure at some point they will discontinue it. Mine original 518 from 2005 is still running perfectly! I do agree that I might have to buy 1 or 2 of these as backups.

I think I have over 5 years of daily use on mine and it still works perfectly as well. I have a G5 also, but use it at work because I still prefer the 518 for gaming. GREAT mouse.

Back