Logitech G9 Mouse Coming soon

when I got to use one, it was very comfy, when I get one to keep it will surely replace my G7 and my Revolution for comfort.

Custom LEDs for indicators is cool to play with as well.

My hand isn't particularly oblong, or smooth, so the curvy shape was a nice fit.

What exactly is the size of this thing? G7 feels a little too small for my hand, now this one looks even more tiny.

I really don't understand why logitech doesn't just release a special edition of the mx518 with the mouse feet and dpi indicator from the G series mice. Everything about the 518 was terrific, but those two additions/changes would make it even better. Of course, I would prefer a different look than the "dimpled metal", but the aesthetics are secondary.

You are a genius, all hail the mx518

pretty sure I've seen one of these before, oh yeah it was in 1993 cept tan

Wow no way that brick shaped mouse can be comfortable. 3200 dpi sounds like overkill to me too. Didn't razer drop back on the dpi war with the deathadder? Just looking at this odd shaped mouse makes my hand happy to be sitting on my deathadder.

What the fuck???? As soon as the page loaded, it was like I was in the 80's all over again. I immediately thought of the A Team Van when I saw the images of that mouse =). That thing looks totally pathetic. Let's hope the performance bails it out.

Geez it doesn't look that bad, I actually find with the smaller grip it looks quite good. I'll be buying this one just to get new scroll wheel on a half decent gaming mouse

MX518 is just too good.

Upgrade the optics to laser, keep it priced the same as current generation MX518's and call it a MX519 or something.

The balance/weight/feel/response/everything about the MX518 is what makes for an "idea" mouse in my book. Perhaps the only thing I would want is an additional button or two that don't get in the way of the overall feel/design.

I think the worst purchase I have ever made was buying a G5 to replace my MX518. I tried it for 2 weeks, and never adjusted to the feel. MX518 uberness.

Back