Logitech G15 users..what apps do you run on your LCD?

LGabrielPhoto

2[H]4U
Hi!
If there are threads about this I am cool to get some links.
I was just wondering what apps people are running to get the most out of the lcd display.
Regards

Riva Tuner was the most useful for me (CPU TEMPS, GPU TEMPS, CPU LOAD, GPUs LOAD, Memory usage, Video Memory Usage).

Yeah I use evga precision but have never done anything for games for example...I am pretty much wasting my G15 right now LOL

I like the built in BF2 app, typically I just have the time and performance monitors.

I will run Vent when Im playing to see whos talking and the app for whatever game Im playing.

Vent, Rivatuner, World of Warcraft's stock gui. There was a really good temp monitor out there that I really loved. Told me my fan speed and supported my multi-zone thermometer.

Since the fan controller and thermometer went tits up, its just not been the same.

Everest displays a wealth of information on the LCD...you pic what you want, and display it just like you want...I monitor selected cpu and gpu stats. Also use it for music.

i like vent, its cool

the display is pointless IMO, anythign i need is on my second screen, i love the keyboard though

i like vent, its cool

the display is pointless IMO, anythign i need is on my second screen, i love the keyboard though

Same here. There are a few games i play that work with it but in most cases most of my stuff is on my second screen. Hell a better question would be what to do with the g keys in a fps?:p

check out lcdsirreal great app... along the same lines, if you feel like wasting more than a few hours, check out lcdstudio, which can plug into alot of the other programs listed here (riva and rain meter i beleave, its been some time since i messed with it) to give you customizability beyond what these app's are capable of on thier own.

Same here. There are a few games i play that work with it but in most cases most of my stuff is on my second screen. Hell a better question would be what to do with the g keys in a fps?:p

i map them to help requests and such... say BF1942... 'need less people in the air, more in tanks" or... "you suck at sniping, grab a bazooka" ect, or in say UT on capture the flag maps, mapped as G2"incoming north"-G5"incoming south" ect. in WoW ill set up G7 G8 and G9 as,
/y tomatoes
/y tomatoes
/y tomatoes
/y tomatoes
/y tomatoes
/y tomatoes
/y tomatoes
/y tomatoes
/y tomatoes
/y tomatoes
and spam it during a raid on a city once we have been found out. keeps the other side from forming a raid, and communicating via chat, it dosent totally stop them, but it helps.

I use Everest on my G19. Its been pretty cool. I haven't used the built in apps since i started using it. My trial version is up though. I'll buy the full version when i rebuild. When i had my G15, all i used it for was just the clock. The only game I had that supported it was FEAR 2 and even then all my info was already displayed on screen.

Checking some of this stuff out guys.
Yeah I am not using the G keys either...that is why I am like, wth I bought this for if I am not going to use it! LOL

Checking some of this stuff out guys.
Yeah I am not using the G keys either...that is why I am like, wth I bought this for if I am not going to use it! LOL

This, LOL, and I just bought the Razer Naga mouse, so I guess more buttons=win?

lol i dont use the lcd for anything except to see what song is playing (easier then waiting for it start so i can hear what it is - good for when playing a game)

for the g keys i use them for quick commands in css. like rebuy. different weapon sets.

also use them for shortcuts to calculator and media player.

i only run Coretemp in my display its a handy program that shows me the cpu load and the temp of each core.

So as a follow-up to this -- I've been happily running my G15 for about 7 years with LCD Sirreal -- I have a windows phone, so the new logitech "use yer phone!" keyboard wouldn't work for me -- are there any standalone small screens that can go on my desk and show me memory/cpu/network usage if I get a new keyboard? Do I need to find a set of Logitech Z10 speakers?

Last edited:
I don't have a G15 anymore but I use Coretemp on the G13.

Back