• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Logitech 5450 W/rear wire less

Tazzman

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
430
Has anyone bought any yet? If so how are they compared to the Z-5500 they are rated a little less watts but are now listed at the top of the line for Logitech?
Loitech Z-5450
I like the new control panel look.
Price is a bit steep but may be wortk it...
Thinking to ask Wifey for x mas
 
:rolleyes: I guess no one has yet.... Maybe I will dip first.. Will show the Wifey this week.
 
those look really nice and would finally enable me to properly use a 5.1 setup. i want them soooo bad
 
Yes they look very tempting. I think the sound quality will be better than the Z-5500's are due to newer tech...etc
As far as the less watts the Z-5500 are more than enough.
I have another set of the Z-5500's that were destined for the bedroom for the TV. May sell those, and Wait for the X mas present.
Bedroom would be hard to hide the Z-5500 wires.
The Z-5450 would be a hammer and nail haha

***I will search for some reviews tomorrow and see how they stack up.
I was hopeing someone here already bought
 
Dosen't look like theyre exactly "wireless". Theres no speaker cable, but the data sheet shows each rear speaker as requiring a power cord.
 
utekineir said:
Dosen't look like theyre exactly "wireless". Theres no speaker cable, but the data sheet shows each rear speaker as requiring a power cord.

....LAME!!!!
 
Viper16 said:
....LAME!!!!

Actually I would prefer it that way if they are going to do wireless. It's going to help with sound quality, which is one of the main reasons wireless speakers haven't done too well in the past. You also don't have to change batteries all the time.
 
I guess your opinion depends on whether you have a couple of power outlets on the wall you want to put the rear speakers on, really :)
 
yeah but honestly, if you have power seperate power cord, then might as well use wired
 
Xeero said:
yeah but honestly, if you have power seperate power cord, then might as well use wired

exactly, I think I'll just stick with my z-5500's
 
Xeero said:
yeah but honestly, if you have power seperate power cord, then might as well use wired

I think it's mainly for people that use their speakers as primary ht speakers.. this way chances are you have speakers behind a couch or something.. with an outlet available... then.. you won't have to run speaker wire across the living room. but... regardless.. I prefer wired speakers vs. wireless .. even if they are powered.
 
Back
Top