Living Social - Shoprunner Membership $30

njc2482

Limp Gawd
<referral link removed>

Holiday shopping traditionally presents two unattractive options: Battle the masses at the mall in a marathon shopping weekend, or shop from the comfort of your home and then pay double your holiday budget on shipping and unexpected returns. There's a better way with today's deal from ShopRunner. Pay $30 (regularly $79), and you'll get a one-year membership, which includes:

- Unlimited free two-day shipping with no minimum order size from all participating stores;
- Free and easy returns;
- Special offers and member deals;
- And, exclusive to LivingSocial, a $20 American Express Reward Card if you make a purchase using ShopRunner by the end of the year.

After shopping online at stores like Toys"R"Us, Sports Authority, Newegg, American Eagle Outfitters, and many more, checkout as you normally would and select ShopRunner as your shipping method. Make just one purchase by the end of the year and ShopRunner will have essentially paid for itself with the shipping savings from your first order. You'll carry that holiday cheer through 365 days of unlimited savings -- and that's worth celebrating.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is tempting. If I hadnt just gotten prime I would have to jump. But given free pizza delivery I would make this back anyway most likely.

$20 cash back...... Free 2 day shipping...... Argh.... I frequent a few stores that use it as well....mmmmmm so tempting indeed.

Edit:
http://www.shoprunner.com/trial/free-shipping-best-stores.php

To requiem99... Newegg is on the list. A lot of their deals alone are killed due to shipping. This would sweeten the pot for sure.

as stated above as well, pizza delivery charges waived... My wife and I order out at least 2-3 times a month... Both dominos and newegg on the list = win for me :0... Tech related or not, This is a [H]ot deal for sure.

Last edited:
Hopefully somebody can benefit from this. It will definitely pay for itself for me.

OP link has a referral in it, but go to livingsocial.com directly for the deal, thanks OP you get it for $30 minus a 20 gift card if making any purchase it looks like by 12/31 :D.

I didn't know hot deals was an all-purpose advertising forum.

Newegg is on the list, as is Domino's.... $30 with a 20 dollar card back by mail for making a purchase before the end of the year = 10 dollar total = win!

if anyone has had a shoprunner trial in the past, check yor junk mail. they offered a free year of shoprunner without using a cc.

Got a free year to Shoprunner during the Facebook offer from Drugstore.com here a few weeks ago. I've been using it on all my Newegg purchases.

Ya I got free shoprunner for a year also from the drugstore.com deal. However, $30 is a pretty nice price for this if you purchase from newegg a lot or plan to.

Ya I got free shoprunner for a year also from the drugstore.com deal. However, $30 is a pretty nice price for this if you purchase from newegg a lot or plan to.

Yeah it saved me $9.48 a minute ago when I purchased an X79 motherboard.

Yep, free 2-day shipping, free return shipping, and $20 amex gc back on your first purchase by mail if done by Dec 31st 2011, effectively making the cost $10 :D.

I woulda bit on this had Amazon been one of the stores on there, just don't shop at any of the storest hey list really (newegg charges tax, and in TN it's high, sot hat kills newegg shopping for me).

Back