List your Xbox 360 Problems.

SixFootDuo

Supreme [H]ardness
Please, no thread craping or trash talking. Please list your problems clearly and keep it to the subject matter.

1 ) Disc Read Errors for NBA Live 2006, once so far
2 ) Disc Read Error for NFS:Most Wanted, twice so far
3 ) System Lockup ( overheating ) NBA Live 2006
4 ) Controller 2 took 15 attempts over 30 mins to Sync up with system.

Is your system standing up with a stand? or laying down? If its standing up with no stand then thats why your xbox is overheating.

1.) Controller won't sync properly the first 25 times
2.) Battery in Play & Charge kit won't charge (!)

Xbox-scene.com and TeamXbox.com both have threads (and screenshots) of various crashes. It's not limited to just one game it appears. If you have a problem and want to report it here, please mention the error number (screenshot if possible), what game you were playing and at what point it crashed.

From my viewpoint, this is very worrisome. The last thing I would want is for this to be a systematic problem.

Actually, I would rather people not go into great detail on my thread. The reason being, listing the problem is enough and I would rather the thread not turn into some great debate post / thread like so many.

So if you would please, list your problems if you have them, to the point, keep it short and sweet.

I want to grow a thread of problems for everyone to see what's happening and with what and how, etc, but just the basics.

So far I've only experienced the lockup problem. First it happend in a game of Halo 2, then it happend six times in a row when trying to invite a friend to a game of Perfect Dark, I had to shut the system off each time.

If posting for problems due to overheating, i'm curious what the ambient temperature of it's vicinity was. I havn't had any problems yet, but I am running my xbox in a room that stays below 60 degrees this time of year.

Disc read errors here, I cant get through a single race in PGR3 w/o getting a disc read error.

Yeah, we bought 8 games, and last night, errr ... this morning around 3am right before bed I opened up PGR and had 2 Disc Read Errors, BUT .... I could still finish races after having to eject the disc. For whatever reason, the option you normally have up opening the tray is taken away when you're playing a game and there is a problem. Why make us get up? .... would be nice if we could remotely open the tray up to reset the disc.

Anyways. I'm still blown away at the games. I guess having problems is part of the deal. I'm positive MS tested the Xbox 360 design every which way but loose. And I know they will fix peoples problems.

I do expect an offical announcement from them regarding all these problems.

Man, I'd probably go through the roof if I wanted for 10 hours in the cold and rain for something that isn't working right. Hope you guys that are getting errors can get a replacement or a fix soon.

My only complaint is that the batteries are damn hard to take out of the controller.

My friend had a ton of echo on his headset. He tried other ones but got the same problem. I think the wiring or the contacts in the controller are a little screwy.

Back