Linus Media Group YouTube Channels Hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that happened, that is really dumb. But don't care enough to look into it. But as for her being ugly...she looks OK to me!
https://www.lttstore.com/products/triangle-bralette

People seem to have really high bars now for both men and women to be non-ugly. Oddly enough, obesity is excluded, and is now considered "beautiful." No offense to those overweight or even anyone else not physically "fit." Just the use of words are becoming ridiculous

Hard to find based on keyword/Google search - especially with my memory of it - but I think it wasn't that long ago actually and just over a year ago - they seem to be talking about it in this twitter thread but I'm not gonna go through whatever WAN show this was to try and find it

https://twitter.com/linusgsebastian/status/1486920037025734662

1679968011254.png

https://twitter.com/defaultium/status/1486923299904970755?s=20

1679968072737.png

https://twitter.com/chrisbeames/status/1487093940142723077?s=20

Sure. He also took Nvidia's money to do an 8k gaming video the day before the 3090 release.
and then the next video after the check was cashed promptly shit on them for how bad it was.. smart business move imo.

If that happened, that is really dumb. But don't care enough to look into it. But as for her being ugly...she looks OK to me!
https://www.lttstore.com/products/triangle-bralette

People seem to have really high bars now for both men and women to be non-ugly. Oddly enough, obesity is excluded, and is now considered "beautiful." No offense to those overweight or even anyone else not physically "fit." Just the use of words are becoming ridiculous.
i hear ya. but not sure if you seen "the roast of linus sebastion" but most of his counter-roast on her was joking on her for having a flat chest. i mean i'm all for some uncouth dik n fart jokes, but that was kinda of a low blow. i mean that's your wife! i'm guessing he slept in the doghouse for a while after that?

Hard to find based on keyword/Google search - especially with my memory of it - but I think it wasn't that long ago actually and just over a year ago - they seem to be talking about it in this twitter thread but I'm not gonna go through whatever WAN show this was to try and find it
was prob after what i was talking about in my last comment?☝️☝️
here, i cue'd up linus' part in case anyone didn't see it 👇👇

edit: for wife part skip to 1:28:20
edit 2: or 1:33:14 for the shilling 🤣

Last edited:

Nah because I've never watched that roast - and I remembered distinctly he tried 'subtly' starting it off by saying "Now look, I know my wife isn't the most beautiful person in the world" and then just kept digging in/digging the hole deeper - like that one guy in the twitter thread quotes him on and Linus doesn't refute (and how I found that thread through Google lol)

Unless he also says that in the roast, in which case it's just sadly a pattern of his then lol

i hear ya. but not sure if you seen "the roast of linus sebastion" but most of his counter-roast on her was joking on her for having a flat chest. i mean i'm all for some uncouth dik n fart jokes, but that was kinda of a low blow. i mean that's your wife! i'm guessing he slept in the doghouse for a while after that?
have you never seen a "roast" before? that's literally the entire point of them, lol.

have you never seen a "roast" before? that's literally the entire point of them, lol.
really?

i mean, i wasn't the only one that thought that was out of line. that was the whole buzz on the internet after the show?! but it could also have been the added the thing about her having the body of a child that struck people as strange? idk?

Last edited:
well his channel was down for like 12 hrs. in hindsight it wasn't that big a deal when it comes to money/income, i wouldn't say he got gutted.
True, but Linus and crew also didn't initially know how quickly or completely they would recover their channels. Until they had some certainty, everything they'd worked on was in limbo.

really?

i mean, i wasn't the only one that thought that was out of line. that was the whole buzz on the internet after the show?! but it could also have been the added the thing about her having the body of a child that struck people as strange? idk?
It is a roast. You have to leave your feelings at the door when you agree to join in. They know what they were infor. Honestly that roast is pretty tame compared to other ones out there when it was the thing.

I do like Anthony Young, smart kid and is easy to listen to. I watch a lot of his videos.

I never liked the idea of having the business almost fully reliant on a platform I did not own or control. One reason I never made a huge press into YouTube. Certainly had its place, but more as a support to content rather than a focus.

I never liked the idea of having the business almost fully reliant on a platform I did not own or control. One reason I never made a huge press into YouTube. Certainly had its place, but more as a support to content rather than a focus.

Plus video is a lot of server/maintenance/transmission cost to do it on your own I assume was a factor you never going that way?

Or do you feel you just have a face for radio and are camera shy? :p

It is why Linus has many revenue streams. From merch to his own streaming site float plane.

Plus video is a lot of server/maintenance/transmission cost to do it on your own I assume was a factor you never going that way?

Or do you feel you just have a face for radio and are camera shy? :p
Hehe, 141 videos over 16 years. :) You guys just never watched them. https://www.youtube.com/@HardOCPTV/videos

Professional video production is expensive and resource consuming.

One of my faves:

And if you ever wondered how I build a PC:

There are to many factors out of your control, that can sink all the hard work and years involved.

Who devised the security protocols at YouTube? Are there account settings for Tubers to gut security or is this kind of exploit something every channel faces? I mean, no issue with mea culpa at LMG, they're pointing the finger at themselves for the most part, but there needs to be more to security than yelling PEBKAC. One token to do all that damage?

Exackery. Merch is huge to all the tech YT'ers.
You should have made Ratpadz less indestructible.

I genuinely had no idea you had a YouTube channel. Am I about to dance down memory lane?

Yes, yes I am.

https://twitter.com/linusgsebastian/status/1486920037025734662

View attachment 559996

https://twitter.com/defaultium/status/1486923299904970755?s=20

View attachment 559997

https://twitter.com/chrisbeames/status/1487093940142723077?s=20
So, you were lying and he didn't call her ugly.

edit: for wife part skip to 1:28:20
edit 2: or 1:33:14 for the shilling 🤣

Oh, no, a joke on her expense. How will she ever survive?!

Seriously, hate on the guy all you want, but this is some next level reaching.

No, he called her ugly. Even using those words shown (and again, I said he said more that you intentionally avoided acknowledging). Take his D out of your mouth.

Edit: This is the part where you post your X-rays from the dentist and go "nUh Uh LoOk I dOn'T hAvE hIs D iN mUh MoUtH!!!1!!1111"

Last edited:
I'm too lazy to link it but LTT has a video out now of Linus going over commenters hot takes. On tech issues anyway. Though he did bring up a question on unions for employees.

No, he called her ugly. Even using those words shown (and again, I said he said more that you intentionally avoided acknowledging). Take his D out of your mouth.

Edit: This is the part where you post your X-rays from the dentist and go "nUh Uh LoOk I dOn'T hAvE hIs D iN mUh MoUtH!!!1!!1111"
Thanks for getting the thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back