Lian Li PC-A10, TRUE's, DVD Burners, Blu-Ray, DiNovo Edge, HX620W & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yenniedn

2[H]4U
Hello Fellow [H]'ers!!!

Here are the parts I've accumulated from my numerous upgrades and builds over the last year. I'm pretty much done messing with my systems for the year so these are all free to go to new homes! All prices include shipping - most shipped by USPS 2-3 Day Priority Mail (or UPS Ground if heavier). My Heatware is under yenniedn and my paypal is yenniedn at yahoo dot com.

All items are in excellent condition and fully functional. Photos are below (some items not yet pictured; will add those photos later).

CASES:

* Lian Li PC-A10 - BEAUTIFUL CASE - one of my all time favorite Lian Li's!!! Excellent condition with no noticeable scratches or flaws. Used briefly in a seldomly used HTPC. Has four 120mm fans (front, rear, top and side GPU module). All standard screws plus enough HDD screws to mount 4 hard drives (I think). Missing one of the rear expansion slot covers and two of the front 5.25" drive covers - but not a big deal because you're going to fill those up with your components anyways. Pictures were added to POST #3 below. $145 shipped. --> NOW $135 shipped

HEATSINKS / CPU / RAM COOLERS:

* LAPPED ThermalRight TRUE 120 Extreme w/ LGA 775 mounts, 1x fan clips and original box: $50 shipped --> NOW $45 shipped

* LAPPED ThermalRight TRUE 120 BLACK w/ LGA 775 mounts, 1x fan clips and original box: $60 shipped --> NOW $55 shipped

* BRAND NEW Corsair DHX + Airflow GT RAM Cooler. This is the one that comes with the newer Dominator GT DDR3 modules. The one you'll be getting is brand new, still sealed in the box. The one shown in the photo is mine and is there just to show you what it looks like. $30 shipped (SOLD TO lloydxd )

* ZALMAN NT 9700 w/ LGA 775 mounts: $35 shipped --> NOW $30 shipped

* ENZOTECH Ultra-X w/ LGA 775 mounts & Enzotech 120mm DC 12v fan: $30 shipped --> NOW $25 shipped

*** I also have about half a dozen OEM Intel heatsink/fans from Q6600, Q9550, E8400, E8600, etc. that I can give to you FREE if you purchase any of the items listed in this F/S/T thread. They're a bit heavy so I just ask that you pay for the shipping (maybe $5 or so) ***

POWER SUPPLIES:

* Corsair HX620W 620w Modular w/ all modular cables, cable bag and original box: $100 shipped (SOLD locally)

KEYBOARDS / MICE:

* Logitech DiNove Edge - complete retail package with box and all accessories. Used maybe two weeks with protective film still on most of the keyboard (really, really nice keyboard - just wasn't for me): $100 shipped (SOLD locally)

OPTICAL DRIVES:

* ASUS BC-1205PT SATA 5x Blu-Ray Player & 12x Dual Layer DVD Burner: $75 shipped (SOLD TO rogerwilco)

* Plextor PX-850SA SATA 16x Dual Layer DVD Burner: $35 shipped (probably keeping this one for now)

* Samsung Super WriteMaster SH-S223 SATA 22x Dual Layer DVD Burner: $20 shipped (SOLD TO djjones03)

* LG GH20NS15 SATA 20x Dual Layer DVD Burner: $20 shipped (SOLD TO kingk)

* LG GH22NS30 SATA 22x Dual Layer DVD Burner: $20 shipped (SOLD TO m_three10)

* Pioneer DVR-212DBK SATA 18x Dual Layer DVD Burner: $20 shipped (SOLD TO rogerwilco)

hsf4.jpg

hsf1.jpg

hsf2.jpg

hsf3.jpg

Last edited:
bump for a fellow that eats hardware for breakfast :p

Thanks Aztlan . . . thanks also for the PM the other day regarding the new Pioneer drives.

PM's replied on a TRUE Black and Samsung DVD-RW.

Here are the pics of the Lian Li PC-A10 case:

a10a.jpg

a10b.jpg

a10c.jpg

Last edited:
would the lian li house a GTX 200 series or a 5870 sized card?

Hi, the GTX 200 is absolutely no problem. If the 5870 is approximately the same size, it will also fit. As far as I know, it's the 5970 that is the gigantic card that will cause many cases some fitting problems but the 5870 shouldn't be any longer than any other current generation GPU so it'll fit fine. Hope that helps. Thx

Most/all of the opticals are gone . . . let's get the rest of this stuff moved out too!!!

Today's the last day I'm bumping this thread . . . would like to get rid of remaining items!!!

Received the drives very fast in excellent condition .Whats your heat?

Heatware is yenniedn . . . I'll post feedback for you as well. Thanks!

Im still super interested in that case.........bump.

Get it - you won't regret it :)

Honestly, this is undoubtedly one of my favorite Lian Li's of all time . . . and I've tried A LOT of them! It looks great and is easy to build in. Great case - I just have too many computers and laptops in the house already and don't see this case being used anytime soon so that's the only reason I'm selling it. Great, great, great case.

Last bump for this thread . . .

Closing thread to make a new one . . . the items that are not marked as sold are still available - feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back