Lian Li Computer case.

budec

Gawd
Computer Gear

LIAN LI case. I don't have model number, but it's older. It's sliver with window. In it's day it was a very nice case. Would be great for modding.

Problems: USB door (in front) is broken. Front doesn't stay on correctly (had to tape). Motherboard tray slides out, but bent. Probably missing screw and motherboard standoffs. Missing one of the 5 1/4 front slot covers.

Comes with Blue LED low noise fans (but not sure how good they are).

Pics: http://imgur.com/gallery/XiN9H/new

Willing to sell for $10 plus buyer pays shipping. I am also open to local pick up (west of twin cities).

Edit: I'm willing to part with it just for shipping. It's a good case and don't want to just recycle it. So I would like something for it, but would do $0 + buyer pays shipping (or pick up in Twin Cities, MN) if it comes to that.

Feed back & Reputation:

Payment:

Paypal preferred.

-----------------

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
case was expensive back in the day...i built my first computer using this slightly different version....built like a tank! 10$? stealll

I think that's a PC-60. I have 2 very similar cases in my garage. Bump for a classic.

I think that's a PC-60. I have 2 very similar cases in my garage. Bump for a classic.

Must be an old revision of the PC-60. I have a couple and while the fan layout and everything is the same, there is no rivited gray ring around all the bays like that.

Back