• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

LG W2442PA ?

hitman2k2

n00b
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
2
Hello everyone,

I'm planning to replace my 4 year old Viewsonic 2025wm and might want to goet a 24" LCD. I came across this LG W2442PA16:9 one that's on sale for $299 CDN.

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/PID-MX22931(ME).aspx

I was wondering if anyone here uses this monitor and what their opinion is. I can't seem too many reviews on it anywhere.

It will be used mainly for my PC and Xbox 360 and maybe some movie watching.

Thanks!
 
Should be a pretty good 16:9 TN panel.

Saw it in a computer store so I was able to spend a few minutes to check it out. Didn't look bad at all, and should be great for PC + console use.
 
To me it seems like a bad idea to replace a P-MVA monitor with a TN monitor. You'll get an inferior monitor.
 
Back
Top