LG L246WP 24" LCD $278 at CC B&M

gtg465x

2[H]4U
This is probably the hottest LCD deal this year! This monitor is not a budget monitor like the 24" Acer, Westinghouse, and Soyo. This is a high end monitor with a P-MVA panel and a lot of features from one of the best names in the business.

It's currently selling for $619 at Newegg, so this is a downright STEAL! I suggest you hurry and get one before they're gone. It was recently discontinued and I assume they put it on clearance to make way for a new model sometime soon.

Mine came to $294.64 after tax.

33111451we8.jpg

I'm a noob at this forum stuff so.... B&M means what? CC = Circuit City?

No link??!!??

B&M= Brick and Mortar
CC=Circuit City
BB=bestbuy

I want a link or receipt... ^_^

B&M = Brick & Mortar. Which more than likely means YMMV = "your mileage may vary".

B&M = Brick & Mortar.
CC = Circuit City

He probably can't link it as it's an in-store clearance type deal. Would've been nice to scan and post the receipt so those who go for it could try to price match if necessary, though.

There's a link to the specs at Newegg in my original post, but no link to Circuit City because they only have it in store, not online.

This is NOT YMMV. As confirmed in the displays forum, this deal is EVERYWHERE (unless they're already out of stock).

This is NOT a floor model.

Lol this deal is so good none of you believe me. I'll try to upload the receipt here soon.

I would buy a second for that price in a HEART BEAT. This is an amazing display (I own one) got one at a steal for $450 from BB when they discontinued them.

Will maybe check it out.

component, hdmi, and vga...not to mention 24" 1920 x 1200. under $300 is unbelievable. wish I had cash.

Well, CC is closed where I am. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to investigate this.

This is probably the hottest LCD deal this year! This monitor is not a budget monitor like the 24" Acer, Westinghouse, and Soyo. This is a high end monitor with a P-MVA panel and a lot of features from one of the best names in the business.

It's currently selling for $619 at Newegg, so this is a downright STEAL! I suggest you hurry and get one before they're gone. It was recently discontinued and I assume they put it on clearance to make way for a new model sometime soon.

Mine came to $294.64 after tax.

CC does not even show to sell a LG computer monitor at all.

its discontinued. They are probably getting rid of the old stock. they did it with mx518's a couple months ago i remember.

Just called mine and talked to the computer section guy, he was confused and said they didn't carry LG, then i had him transfer me to the tv guy and he said they didnt carry them anymore ;(

I just called CC @ 800-843-2489 and they said they do not carry a LG lcd in 24" at all.

If I had an extra $300 in cash I might run a half hour tomorrow to check it out but unfortunately I don't. Had to buy a new mobo for one of my folding boxen and a heatsink/fan for my main system. Too bad a good chunk of the $150 I got for my old Koolance went for the Ultra 120 extreme. Otherwise, I'd be halfway to another 24" screen. Dual 24"s would look nice on my desk and I could retire another one of the 17" CRTs.

Most of the smaller Best Buys never carried this monitor at all. It was usually only carried in the large metro area stores only. They are a clearance item to make way for the new model. Here's the new one: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8739378&type=product&id=1201913868031

Great monitor. I bought one for my son for Christmas and it is very nice.

Hmm... All four Best Buys in my area carried these, but like you said, I'm in a large metro area. All the Circuit Cities in my area seem to carry these too... for the moment.

The funny thing is the "new" one is TN, making it a step backwards in quality compared to this one.

I just called CC @ 800-843-2489 and they said they do not carry a LG lcd in 24" at all.

They're probably saying this because the model was just discontinued, which is why they're on clearance now, and they probably won't be stocking any more LGs in the future.

Man . . . I JUST bought the 24" westy at BB. . . :(

Heh... me too. Hopefully you're still in the 14 day return period like me. If not don't worry though... the Westy is a very nice monitor as well and I assume you got it for only $350.

Are they even in their system if you call specific stores? OR do I have to go to the store and look around.

Word of advice, stock will often show as zero, but there are often display models on the shelf. Could probably try for even more of a discount (got 10% off mine a while back).

How do I tell if it's P-MVA? Hopefully the description at the store will tell.

Back