• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lets play DOTA2

Solitude

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
1,566
After gaining some experience with this game I just don't have patience for people who refuse to speak English or won't use teamwork/cooperation. Anybody care to join me for some matches tonight?

Ashalive on steam.
 
I am very casual and about average general skill. Have little knowledge about heros. Only played a handful. I don't mind joining if available. You can find me as Vayne4800 on Steam.
 
I'll play with you too. After 40+ hours, I'm comfortable with a few classes. I actually enjoy playing support in matchmaking.

Name: DeadlyVisage
 
I am very good at dota, willing to provide touring when I get a new mobo/cpu!
 
"refuse" to speak english, ever think they simply don't?

maybe the area they are in doesn't have servers so they have to choose north america

I am in costa rica and if i choose South America Servers they lag like heck! (but i speak english)

Add me on steam MrGuv , i have just been getting into it.
 
I just started getting into this game. Its rather fun. I tried it back in Beta and absolutely hated it. But thats because I was too impatient with the mechanics and couldn't grasp the phases of gameplay.

vintagelemonade is my steam if anyone would like to join up. I have a mic, but just noticed the microphone is messed up a little. need to test and make sure it works
 
I played this a bit months ago and decided it wasn't worth the time investment for me. I suck and wasn't getting much better, and feeling bad because I felt like I was hurting my team more than helping.

A few days ago, I felt like trying it again. I actually logged into in and backout twice before actually trying to play. That's when I found the Tutorial. It helped a bit. I found a couple of toons I like playing, and a couple that I abhor. I'm currently on #3 of the 5 bot matches. So far, I like the Death Prophet a lot. I also like Zues as a support, especially if you can time your Hero nuke for when they have low health. :D In general, I like the ranged attackers rather than the melee.

I'd like to play with some people who coordinate effort. Same in-game name.
 
Late to the party but, meehnicekid on steam and Azurexsnow for smurf.
I can teach people if they want to learn.
I have average knowledge on most heroes. some advanced knowledge on a few more.
 
Back
Top