Lets play DOTA2

Solitude

[H]ard|Gawd
After gaining some experience with this game I just don't have patience for people who refuse to speak English or won't use teamwork/cooperation. Anybody care to join me for some matches tonight?

Ashalive on steam.

I am very casual and about average general skill. Have little knowledge about heros. Only played a handful. I don't mind joining if available. You can find me as Vayne4800 on Steam.

I'll play with you too. After 40+ hours, I'm comfortable with a few classes. I actually enjoy playing support in matchmaking.

Name: DeadlyVisage

I am very good at dota, willing to provide touring when I get a new mobo/cpu!

"refuse" to speak english, ever think they simply don't?

maybe the area they are in doesn't have servers so they have to choose north america

I am in costa rica and if i choose South America Servers they lag like heck! (but i speak english)

Add me on steam MrGuv , i have just been getting into it.

I just started getting into this game. Its rather fun. I tried it back in Beta and absolutely hated it. But thats because I was too impatient with the mechanics and couldn't grasp the phases of gameplay.

vintagelemonade is my steam if anyone would like to join up. I have a mic, but just noticed the microphone is messed up a little. need to test and make sure it works

I played this a bit months ago and decided it wasn't worth the time investment for me. I suck and wasn't getting much better, and feeling bad because I felt like I was hurting my team more than helping.

A few days ago, I felt like trying it again. I actually logged into in and backout twice before actually trying to play. That's when I found the Tutorial. It helped a bit. I found a couple of toons I like playing, and a couple that I abhor. I'm currently on #3 of the 5 bot matches. So far, I like the Death Prophet a lot. I also like Zues as a support, especially if you can time your Hero nuke for when they have low health. :D In general, I like the ranged attackers rather than the melee.

I'd like to play with some people who coordinate effort. Same in-game name.

Late to the party but, meehnicekid on steam and Azurexsnow for smurf.
I can teach people if they want to learn.
I have average knowledge on most heroes. some advanced knowledge on a few more.

Back