Lets Play a Game Kids and Dogs! ( Contest ) Post your Folding Boxen Up Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR_K13

2[H]4U
Winner will get a gift pack of Mystery Computer parts mailed to them. Granted you wont get a AMD X2 or a 7800OC, but I will get bits together and Mail them to you.

Rules.
1) I will only accept non-photochopped screen shots ( I have many spys - dont try it )
2)You must show a console, GUI, or " TOP" command (ETC) that shows FAH running .
3) In the same shot you must show the up time.
4) Only 1 post per person. You can always go back and change the picture later if you see someone beating your time by a few secconds. :rolleyes:
5) Only on topic posting allowed. All non-contest posts will get sent to a Russian-era prison camp.

The Contest will end Nov 15th at 12am PST.

Here is mine from the Dually to get the ball rolling. ( I am not in the contest )

97 days
Screenshot.jpg

sounds like fun

uptime.JPG

I can do better just need more time

LOL at marty and his deleted post

Oh man, my uptime's only 3 and 15 days this time around... That's what I get for buying new hardware, I guess. *shakes fist* Next time, Gadget!

I have gotten up to almost a year's uptime. Then a power glitch killed my record, and I bought an UPS. Then I moved to college and uptime went to heck, UPS or no.

flexing the 3-p3n15 again are we?

On topic - only 2 days for me. Damn Firefox and its memory leaks make me restart the comp every 5-6 days or so. :mad:

You have to start this after I lost power and net access for 2 or 3 days........ I only have about a week on my home machines.... 40+ days on my work machine

uptime.jpg

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Damn hurricane Rita! I had over a 400 day uptime on my linux boxen at the time when I shut it down. Oh well.

#uptime
11:02:22 up 36 days, 22:31, 1 user, load average: 1.01, 1.01, 1.00

Power failure last night 2am. 2 machines. One was 57 minutes from completing a 364 pointer and the checksum failed. Restart. Yeah!!!!

12 hrs 35 minutes
:
Is there a prize for shortest uptime? :mad:

how do you check uptime for Foldix? I think I have had my p4 on for more than a month at least.

21 days on fold server boxen, 7 on my XP box. I even have the UPS also to prevent the power problems. Oh well, maybe next time.

well i just reorganized all the machines in my room so there goes that but if i had access to all my remote borgs your looking at probably something like 80-100 days or better on alot of them.

No records here:

12 hours on main rig (just installed a new hard drive), next two fastest just got new Arctic Coolers and the remaining 2 got hit by the power outage last Sunday.

Stupid monthly patch cycle keeps my uptime to a maximum of a month.

I think I have something close to the shortest uptime--I turned on the work laptop when I got home about 4 hours ago.

That was a low blow Marty... :D

Anyway it's about time I got off my butt and joined in so here's mine:

fah7xx.jpg

My record is 76 days on a 5-yr old HP. No UPS on it or anything... lost the 76 days because when I KVM'd over to it I accidentally accepted a reboot for an AVG update. :/ That machine is amazingly stable. Win2K FTW!

i had 393 days on my old laptop running overclockix and 2 consoles. p4 2.53GHz but took it down 3 weeks ago to let my father in-law borrow while his was in the shop. Will see what i have up and running when i get home on tuesday night.

Whats the run command to get the uptime in XP?

Edit: Nevermind, I got the Lockbyte thing and I got moose beat by 1 day if my math is right. Screenshot coming. Looks like 166 days is tops now?

Best I had was a win98 at 6months. But I had to power it down to move it. And it did not live through the power up.

Hades12 said:
Best I had was a win98 at 6months. But I had to power it down to move it. And it did not live through the power up.

Holy crap! 6 months with Win98 running? I would have to kiss Bill Gates ass every day just to get that kinda if uptime on that POS.

ICE_9 said:
Holy crap! 6 months with Win98 running? I would have to kiss Bill Gates ass every day just to get that kinda if uptime on that POS.

It was an unused Machine, It just Folded and had a music folder open to the network.

I have 3 more that all have 68 days

can i add those together??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back