I am considering upgrading my processor it seems to be about that time. If i where to get a athlon ii x4 620 how well would it hold up with gaming? Or should i just wait a bit longer and get something with an l3 cache so it's more future compatible? I'd like to keep it under 150$ if possible. I have until march to make this decision to so if there's anything happening before then that i should consider please inform me.