Less drama, moar folding

zero2dash

Supreme [H]ardness
Teammates, brothers, sisters etc.
We're fighting diseases and doing the better good for humanity and taking care of our team.
FOLD THE HELL ON!!!!!!!!!!~!!
Spaceballs.png

Last edited:
drama is the key to all life, without it life can not continue!!! must have MOAR drama!!!

but then again i didnt even read your whole post and only read the title but damnit i was compelled by the drama to make this post so deal with it :D

Last edited:
Turn it up to LUDICROUS D!!!

"My God, they've gone plaid!"

"MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU, AHETHRTGHISGHE *what a world, what a world*"

"Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made. As the Protein Folds-the T-shirt, As the Protein Folds-the Coloring Book, As the Protein Folds-the Lunch box, As the Protein Folds-the Breakfast Cereal, As the Protein Folds-the Flame Thrower."

"I see your D is as big as mine.."

As I have been around for awhile, I feel the same way zero!!

May the "D" be with you!!

Bigadv shortage?
twice now I've finished a 6900 and immediately pulled a regular a3. anyone else have this happen?
MIBW and musky, you guys hogging all the 6900's again?? :D

Bigadv shortage?
twice now I've finished a 6900 and immediately pulled a regular a3. anyone else have this happen?
MIBW and musky, you guys hogging all the 6900's again?? :D

-bigadv is strong with you it is! (yoda voice)

Back on track here (at least for my posting). I got the moar folding going with my L5640 starting up again and it posted a 6900 last night. It'll be the 980x's turn later today to finish it's 6900.

Oh screw it: "I'm a mog: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!"

Back on track here (at least for my posting). I got the moar folding going with my L5640 starting up again and it posted a 6900 last night. It'll be the 980x's turn later today to finish it's 6900.

Oh screw it: "I'm a mog: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!"

Back on track?

Which track you referrin to?

I don't see no stinkin track!

Back