• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

lelliott731 Hits 8 Million

alan2308

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2008
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
4,110
Congrats to lelliott731 for 8 million points! WTF!!!!!!!!


 
Congratulations for the awesome milestone, glad you reached it before me. It will be my turn in about 2 weeks :)

 
Wow 8 Mil nice! That's a huge contribution!

GratS!

 
Damn man.... great work!!!

Keep it up....we know you will!!!!

/beers and tamales for you man...and thanks for all the hard work:)

 
"Right on" my man, :eek:

lelliott your doin' one hell of good job and many, many thanks :D

WTF

FOLD ON! like the impressive folder mentioned above. :)

 
Now 10 million is within sight. It feels so good to contribute to something worthwhile. For so long I felt like I was stuck in RC5 hell, and then I finally decided to check out what else was out there, on April 4th, 2007, and as they say, the rest is history!

Thanks guys for all the congrats and everything, really appreciate it. Being a part of this team really means something, and it's cool to know that!
 
So...I thought the next milestone after 5mil was 10mil. ;)

'grats, dude.
Good folding.
 
Well, whatever the next milestone is, I'm pushing all I can towards it. I can not wait to start purchasing more hardware and stuff. All just depends on a few things that are outside of my control over the next few weeks that will determine how fast I'm able to hit a steady 50k PPD.
 
Super Folding FTW!!!

impressive indeed!!!

keep folding like a crazy mofo !!! :D
 
Mind blowing milestone, lelliott!! :cool:

Keep up the good work. :)

 
Back
Top