Left 4 Dead Price Drop

If you have a good team (of friends no less) its a really fun game. I have a group I play with all the time and as stated, its never the same game. We know where we think shit should happen and in theory we should get thru expert mode all green, but no... we are barely standing for nearly all the maps. This is avoiding exploits and such which kinda detract from the fun. Alone, the game's pretty boring I find... but with a set of good friends.. its all about the survival.

Cool, too bad I bought it at 50$

IMO not worth 50$ at its current state... should've been 30$ to begin with.

I play L4D about 3 times a week at work with my boss and a few others

I see that some of you have linked to custom maps that are already playable. What additional features will the SDK bring that isn't already present in these maps?

I see that some of you have linked to custom maps that are already playable. What additional features will the SDK bring that isn't already present in these maps?

Alot less hassle, not having to bring in decrypted files and use workarounds

If you haven't tried Left4Dead yet Steam members can play it for free this Friday. It also includes the recent DLC.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/2458/

Nice idea by Valve. I may give it a go but why only on Friday? Surely Saturday would have been better. Good if you don't have a job or you're a student.... but pretty useless otherwise.

I'm still waiting for a half price offer and I'm still enamoured with TF 2.

Survival mode is fun! I can't bring myself to stop playing tf2 every spare minute tho, so I only played it once since the DLC.

Survival mode is fun! I can't bring myself to stop playing tf2 every spare minute tho, so I only played it once since the DLC.

L4D can wait hey ;) It's because TF2 is seriously good fun. I've racked up 10,000 points since the Scout update.

Back