Leaked iPhone 4 Ad

HardOCP News

[H] News
The iPhone 4 is here and there is a brand new ad out to promote it. Be warned, the ad could be considered NSFW for some people (you’ve been warned) but it was just too funny to pass up.

That ad made me hate old women who think they're still sexy. Was that the point of the ad? Oh yea, and clearly older women and Indians hate Gizmodo.

That ad made me hate old women who think they're still sexy. Was that the point of the ad? Oh yea, and clearly older women and Indians hate Gizmodo.

We were looking for folks with a stick so far up their asses we could not see it poking out through their pants.

Please put your hands on the wall, you have been singled out. :p

"What the F*(& is electric spoofalo?"
Jane Lynch is damn hilarious, if you've never seen her in "Best in Show" you should check out that movie, hilarious.

Don't you ever watch movies or TV. 40 Year Old Virgin, Role Models... and OLD?!? FU 49 is not old. :D

Was a little apprehensive to watch the newest piece of propaganda from Apple. I have a feeling we just saw the best add for the ifone since their "1984" commercial.

If only it was real... Oh, and her stock just went up in my book!

they have made so many versions of the iphone so fast that i prefer buying something else. maybe like the android.

am I supposed to know who either of those actors are?

the third nipple thing was kinda funny, and the dropped call. eh

....hey pal, you just dropped a call. :)

Got a chuckle out of that line.

What's with the older women aren't sexy comment? In my book most women aren't truly "sexy" until they clear 30. Even when I was 18 I felt the same way. As for the video, eh, it was kinda funny.

Btw, sexy doesn't mean the babe you stare at in a photo, it means the one you want to roll around with naked for hours on end. MHO

hahaha, the more things I see Jane Lynch in the more hilarious she gets.

Jane Lynch is the bomb. KassemG's man on the street stuff is pretty good too.

Jane Lynch makes you hate her character so much in Glee. She has a gift for really getting on people's nerve. She's awesome lol

Back