LawBreakers "Between Our Guns" Gameplay Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
Cliffy B's Boss Key Productions has put out another LawBreakers gameplay trailer today. There is some seriously NSFW language in the trailer but, other than that, you should be good to go. Since the game is coming out on the PC, you guys might want to sign up for the Alpha by hitting the link above (*warning* autoplay audio).

As much as Cliffy B annoys me, his games usually turn out pretty good.

Hey look, a new Unreal Tournament.
Man we can only hope! While I know we can play the new UT now, they are taking their time getting around to releasing more content, so if Cliffy B can release something more complete sooner I will be happy.

Looks pretty cool. Per an interview I read, it seems like they're shooting to make the game stay fresh longer other shooters. That's a good sign to me as I've all but given up on the genre.

Hey look, a new Unreal Tournament.

Man we can only hope! While I know we can play the new UT now, they are taking their time getting around to releasing more content, so if Cliffy B can release something more complete sooner I will be happy.

If only someone would release a Tournament style game as good as Unreal. I would buy that on day one. I played the Doom beta, and it was close. My problem with the new Doom is they have experience points and no server browsers.

Graphics look much much better than the D00M beta and I hope it plays better. I'm not as twitchy or as fast as i once was but this looks fun.

Looks pretty cool. Per an interview I read, it seems like they're shooting to make the game stay fresh longer other shooters. That's a good sign to me as I've all but given up on the genre.

Would be interested how they plan on doing that. Looks fun, but now that I'm getting old looking for a little more depth.

Although not sure why, I found being able to just spam fire behind you as you run away (0:23) frickkin hilarious.

I would most likely get CREAMED each and every round, but I have to admit, it looks pretty good!

It does look fun. It kind of looks like what I had hoped Brink would be like way back when... I'll have to keep an eye on this one.

They need better story writers. The words (narrator and in game) didn't make any sense.

Story? Looks like an action arena shooter. Obviously not a whole lot is known about the game yet (at least I don't know much other than what I've seen in the two videos I've seen) but I can't see story being a huge factor. Maybe I'm wrong though. Maybe there's a big single player campaign or something.

Back