Last day of the GOG.com sale.

cageymaru

Fully [H]
As you may already know it's the last day of the http://www.gog.com/ sale. 500+ games are on sale today! All of their games are DRM free; no Xbone issues. :) Great retailer of wonderful games highly discounted. CD Projekt Red uses them to distribute the Witcher series and Witcher 2 is on sale for $5.99! They have their own download system that works well. If you truly believe in DRM free and have some disposable cash this is the time to put your money where your heart is.

Enjoy!

How can you pass this up if you're a classic gamer? http://www.gog.com/promo/definitive_dungeons_and_dragons

Last edited:
I thought it said July 5th? *can't access the site from work to verify*

Well it says the daily deals are only up for another 19 hours or so, but doesn't say the sale as a whole ends then.

I freaking LOVE GoG. I have never EVER had an issue of getting any of their titles to run, even the old DOS based ones play flawlessly on a modern system, and without having to tweak DOSBOX yourself... ;)

A company worth supporting, hell i've bought old games i still have the install media for, jsut because for $5 it's worth supporting the company, and i get the perks of support if i have any issues getting it to work.

I think they need to change their name from "Good old Games" to "Great old Games!" :D

Pretty sure GOG no longer stands for "Good Old Games" and hasn't for sometime now (I think since their "stunt"). As far as I know, GOG is just GOG, it's not an acronym.

As for the sale if I understand it correctly it will still go until July 5, but every game/bundle that has been or will be a daily deal is available today in celebration of the Summer Solstice.

Pretty sure GOG no longer stands for "Good Old Games" and hasn't for sometime now (I think since their "stunt"). As far as I know, GOG is just GOG, it's not an acronym.

As for the sale if I understand it correctly it will still go until July 5, but every game/bundle that has been or will be a daily deal is available today in celebration of the Summer Solstice.

They'll always be "good old games" to me! :D

Well darn guess I got my facts twisted. Anyways some good deals there regardless. :)

The sale is based around the concept that today is the longest day of the year.

I got an email:

Date: 21 Jun 2013 12:33 ( eastern time )

150+ games, up to 85% off, 24 hours only.

"Longest day of gaming ends June 22, 2013 @ 12:59 PM GMT."

i'm interested in nwn 2 complete. is 10 dollar the cheapest i'm going to find that?

Back